Monster Mopar Weekend @ Indianapolis

-
Leanna---Got any xxl shirts??? We drink a lot of milk,Eat a lot of butter and cheese up here in da north---We grow em big!!!! Like I said look for a big goofy guy with a smile that'll be me!!!!! ...

Steve

Steve, I just confirmed another order of 20 shirts in various sizes late yesterday and have been guaranteed to get them before the trip so you should be all set (assuming we find each other before they're gone lol). As far as sleeping goes ... this is my first time off in a long time. I didn't want to find myself wandering around an empty parking lot looking for a cardboard box to crash in ... it's my vacation and I want a bed dammit -- whether I use it or stay up all night partaking of fine Mopars, great company, beer and pig parts. :-D

And no worries, I know allllll about those northern boys regardless of how big they got. I was born a few miles south of your border in Moline, Illinois. Bring on the milk! But don't forget the Hershey's syrup.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my work!

Is anybody doing anything Thursday night????? Josh got anything Thursday like do you need help at the track--Is there a local drive-in place???? We should be there Thursday afternoon around 3-4 pm.We are staying at the clarion hotel on the lake about 10 miles from the track--Steve

Mapping, calculating and getting the Mopar Bus ready for the trip leanna and Bill .
Lawn chair's and canopies will make the trip on top on the luggage rack.
It is so great to see so many great folks are going to make the trip
I am locating everyone address and taking notes, adding cudachick1968(Leanna)and
Tony Feilds and addres to my GPS.

Pack your bags folk's I have plenty of room
I will drive 132 miles to CudaChick1968(Leanna) Home
And the home of PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS
Then to US 45 to get to I 57 to get to I 70 to Indy
372 miles from PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS.
Our ride there, 3 row seating (6 passenger)or three seating with allot of in side room for luggage :cheers: So pack up plenty of T-Shirts and clothing, I will have 3 new lounge Chairs on top along with canopies strapped down to the top that Small Block has I will carry there.

Count down to Monster Mopar and Finely will enjoy some fellow ship
LOOK OUT TONY!!
We will be on our way brother :cheers:

Attachments

• cycling 9 1 2011 038.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Father's day 2011 014.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 253
Hey you bringing that TV remote along too??? LOL 17 MORE DAYS TO GO PEOPLE!!!!!!

HEY what do i have to do to get a present??????? I'm jealous!!!! ---MEMIKE--what's that truck in the background in the pic of your minivan?????? My wife wants me to do a truck for her and I need suggestions

HEY what do i have to do to get a present??????? I'm jealous!!!! ---MEMIKE--what's that truck in the background in the pic of your minivan?????? My wife wants me to do a truck for her and I need suggestions
That is my sons 50 model Ford with the back half of a 76 Ford step side frame suspention and all A great driver builder powered by a nice Oldsmoble 307 and auto trans that cam out of a cutlas

Check it out on page 2 http://www.fortrucksonly.com/truckf...Post-up-some-pic-s-of-your-Ford-trucks!/page2

Had a chat with Joey and ask if he had any banners that we could use to display at our camp. He's in and will provide some for us along with some pictures and handouts. He wont be able to make it to Indy but he's gona support the effort. Tony, Do ya have any steel posts? Thanks Joey.
Small Block

When is everyone planing on leaving for the big event?
I'm about 3 hours north and plan on leaving real early
Friday morning.I'm lucky my daughter lives just north of
Indy I will be staying at her house and parking the
Demon in her garage.Be sure to look me up I'll be in the
non judged show field.Getting ready this week - oil change
check all fluids - repack bearings etc
See you there

Rod Bell
Syracuse Indiana

Attachments

• demon.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 251
  • bay.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 236
  • dash.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 236
Had a chat with Joey and ask if he had any banners that we could use to display at our camp. He's in and will provide some for us along with some pictures and handouts. He wont be able to make it to Indy but he's gona support the effort. Tony, Do ya have any steel posts? Thanks Joey.
Small Block

Yep, they're stuck in the ground with fence on them. How many do you
need. I can pop a few of them out....wont be a problem

Tony, as soon as i get the banners i'll let ya know what is needed. Would sure love to know the layout of the event so we could get a feel for the flow of people. This would help to determine where to set up for maximum exposure. Hey Joshking. Can you help out in this determination? Thanks so much for your help thus far. In the past yrs i've dealt with Mick in St Louis and from me nothing but total cooperation from him. Looking forward to meeting you Josh and Joey thanks you.
Small Block

OK--So ya'all can identify me and my car---70 plum crazy Duster,Custom WHITE interrier Hemi call outs on the side stripes- Direct connection Sticker on the windshield--Me-6'5 275lbs will have fabo shirts on both day's and will be parked with my buddies 68 roadrunner painted baby poop color---Steve

Hey Tony,
When is everyone meeting at your place for the drive up there?
2 more?
ABB & Daisy, Lump and me?:D

Was gonna try to have folks over on Sat. evening after the show. With
Josh doing the pulled pork deal folks may not want to come down. Hadn't thought about meeting here for the drive up, but I like the idea. Let's see
how many might want to do that. It would be a great time to sign the wall here
in the garage.

Thanks for a great idea.

Attachments

• DSCF3657 (Medium).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 208
To all the member's, leanna and I have a 9 hour drive ahead of us, and I am going to be stopping about every 2 hours for a 10 minute walk and there is no way I can leave Friday and enjoy Friday and Saturday with out at least a 6 to 7 hours of rest Thursday night.
Then drive back Sunday morning about 10 am., That will get Leanna back home buy 5pm and me back home buy about 8pm.
My trip there is to meet all the members and enjoy my time away.
If I try and leave out 11:00pm Friday and pick leanna up at 1 am and drive 10 hours I will not be at my best and with no rest my Friday will be shot.. Thus, leaving Thursday and getting there and get refreshed for my time with my friends I have not met yet.
Leanna and Billy first then Tony and Thelma, and on Friday and Saturday Geof and Nella and there family and 6pkC and family on to all the great members here that is making the trip.
If Creed makes the trip with Leanna and I Creed and I will be staying close to Tony Feilds town in a hotel. I will have my fabo shirts with me and wear them and help in any way I can.
Leanna can count on me and Creed to take here to Tony's and any venue and to and from the MoPar meet along with any dinning =D>

That is the plan Tony, It looks like Small Block is going to make the trip one way or another, What going on Bill :coffee2: Are you driving your truck and trailor ?

Guys,

If someone from your group wanted to meet me at the track Thursday and set up a Fabo area with a banner, I would gladely accomodate them

I have a hard time getting to every forum everyday, although I try!!!

email me if I am MIA for a day or two

[email protected]

Hey Tony,
When is everyone meeting at your place for the drive up there?
2 more?
ABB & Daisy, Lump and me?:D
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Outstanding =D>=D> Made my morning reading this new news John and Betty :cheers::cheers:

To all the member's, leanna and I have a 9 hour drive ahead of us, and I am going to be stopping about every 2 hours for a 10 minute walk and there is no way I can leave Friday and enjoy Friday and Saturday with out at least a 6 to 7 hours of rest Thursday night.
Then drive back Sunday morning about 10 am., That will get Leanna back home buy 5pm and me back home buy about 8pm.
My trip there is to meet all the members and enjoy my time away.
If I try and leave out 11:00pm Friday and pick leanna up at 1 am and drive 10 hours I will not be at my best and with no rest my Friday will be shot.. Thus, leaving Thursday and getting there and get refreshed for my time with my friends I have not met yet.
Leanna and Billy first then Tony and Thelma, and on Friday and Saturday Geof and Nella and there family and 6pkC and family on to all the great members here that is making the trip.
If Creed makes the trip with Leanna and I Creed and I will be staying close to Tony Feilds town in a hotel. I will have my fabo shirts with me and wear them and help in any way I can.
Leanna can count on me and Creed to take here to Tony's and any venue and to and from the MoPar meet along with any dinning =D>

That is the plan Tony, It looks like Small Block is going to make the trip one way or another, What going on Bill :coffee2: Are you driving your truck and trailor ?

Sounds good Mike......one more thing.....Leanna can have one of my Turbo cars to drive if she wants to be on her own schedule.

Josh doing the pulled pork deal folks may not want to come down. Hadn't thought about meeting here for the drive up, but I like the idea. Let's see
in the garage.

Thanks for a great idea.

What time Sat morning are you leaving your house for MM?
Early, not a problem for me. I'll be dropping Daisy in the corral. Not sure whats up for Sat. ABB is telling me I might be on my own!?! I was hoping she was going too so we could take lump too.:banghead: I still can't get to book anything so it may be a 1 dayer for me.:D
Columbus a little out of way for me but too good a chance to sign the wall and for a caravan into Indy with a bunch of Abody freeks!:cheers:
Anyway, Sat morn. time? for wall signing and cruz up.

What time Sat morning are you leaving your house for MM?
Early, not a problem for me. I'll be dropping Daisy in the corral. Not sure whats up for Sat. ABB is telling me I might be on my own!?! I was hoping she was going too so we could take lump too.:banghead: I still can't get to book anything so it may be a 1 dayer for me.:D
Columbus a little out of way for me but too good a chance to sign the wall and for a caravan into Indy with a bunch of Abody freeks!:cheers:
Anyway, Sat morn. time? for wall signing and cruz up.

Gates open at 08:00 a.m. and the show car judging starts at 12:00 noon
so I will need to be there prior to the noon time to get the 'Cuda detailed

I'm thing we should leave around 07:30 a.m. ....or sometime before 08:00 a.m.

Someone throw out some numbers if this doesn't work.

I should be there on Sat, Not sure if I'll bring the Dart or not. Just got it up and running. Not sure if I'll be doing Sunday or not either.

in the garage.

Thanks for a great idea.

Why not Friday night and whoever want's to meet
somewhere for breakfest early saturday morning
And did someone take Tony's MM stuff out of
his mail box??

-
Back