Monster Mopar Weekend @ Indianapolis

-
2012 dates are noted :toothy7:

Send the pics to me John. I'll preview 'em LOL........PM sent

I'll have to send them later, I'm at work .......supposed to be working, but FABO is more fun........ uh ......on my break of course !!!! ( never know who's reading these ).

Is this a riddle John?:D

More hints please:D

LOL ....... ummmm...... the owner wasn't afraid to drive it in the rain?

Here's the pics for ya'.....Great times, Thk U!!!! :D

Attachments

• MMW 2011 226 (Small).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 287
  • MMW 2011 227 (Small).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 275
  • MMW 2011 228 (Small).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 270
A little rain never hurts :toothy2: Just takes a bit longer to clean & shine for the next time. I seem to remember doin' a lil detail on a really nice black Cuda that weekend :poke:

A little rain never hurts :toothy2: Just takes a bit longer to clean & shine for the next time. I seem to remember doin' a lil detail on a really nice black Cuda that weekend :poke:

Yes you did!

Your side looked great!:D

My side........well, that's another story:tongue9:

:eek:ops: sorry I missed this, I don't know what OS is ....I'm not very tech savvy, I do have a new camera that has a e-mail friendly setting, I used it at MMW, but the pics are small .... I like the large pic's when looking at them on my PC. Those were taken with my cell phone ..... I don't even know if it has settings..lol .
I have tried a Pic re sizer once but not with any luck...... I even asked my kids and they didn't know ...and they know EVERYTHING.

Sorry OS = Operating System. Google "Microsoft Image Resizer".....several choices depending on which OS you have ie XP, Vista, Windows7

I used to always leave my camera on the e-mail friendly setting too, but just recently found it better to take pics in higher resolution and then resize if needed. I wish I had taken my pics from MMW @ higher res, so that they would print out clearer. Oh well, gonna have to do better next year!!

Your phone should also have camera settings for pic size. Keep pressin' the buttons.........you'll find it :cheers:

Ill check that out ....... I think I about derailed this thread....... to get it back on track Ill just say Ill use big pic's next year and learn to re size... at

Monster Mopar Weekend .....Sept 21st-23rd and It will be back at Indy!!! :blob:
Hope to see more and more FABO folks there. Like swifter"s car ..... . :glasses7:

Attachments

• MMW 2011 020.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 249
  • MMW 2011 023.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 247
  • MMW 2011 021.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 226
  • MMW 2011 022.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 255
  • MMW 2011 024.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 238
Ill check that out ....... I think I about derailed this thread....... to get it back on track Ill just say Ill use big pic's next year and learn to re size... at

Monster Mopar Weekend .....Sept 21st-23rd and It will be back at Indy!!! :blob:
Hope to see more and more FABO folks there. Like swifter"s car ..... . :glasses7:

Yep,this time I plan on trailering the car out for the show this time.

Yep,this time I plan on trailering the car out for the show this time.

COOL!!!! :glasses7:...I know how it feels when you get to a show without your car... It will be fun to see everyone again, I defiantly plan on being there. We will need another meeting place ...Tony?...lol.... . maybe a FABO club parking area for one day. Or at least get everyone to put a FABO sign in there window, I know I walked past a few members cars not knowing they were on here.

COOL!!!! :glasses7:...I know how it feels when you get to a show without your car... It will be fun to see everyone again, I defiantly plan on being there. We will need another meeting place ...Tony?...lol.... . maybe a FABO club parking area for one day. Or at least get everyone to put a FABO sign in there window, I know I walked past a few members cars not knowing they were on here.

Hey John

I'll see if I can make it happen!.....should not be a problem

Just one thing John.......you need to sign the wall:D

I also think a Saturday evening get to gather at my place would
be in order. It was a lot of fun last time.

Might be a great time for hot dogs on the grille:D

I'm sorry for getting off topic too.

Great pics of swifter's Duster. I didn't take any and his car was very awesome 8)

We hope to make it again next year. It's a long haul, but would love to bring my Demon. I've got some real planning and fast talking to do.....LOL

Thanks to all of the FABO members who we had never met for making us feel so welcome and to Josh for putting on an awesome show! :eek:ccasion: :angel9: :toothy7:

Sept 2012 is on the calendar here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think a Saturday evening get to gather at my place would
be in order. It was a lot of fun last time.

Might be a great time for hot dogs on the grille:D

Tony is Hot Dogs the best that you can do?My Project Scamp got put on hold for awhile damn rental property anyway doing a complete gut and redo.

Rod

Attachments

• 69 g.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 216
This is how we rolled Tone ! (Tony Fields).. We have many M&M's (Making Memories) in our life.. RIP my big brother :(

-
Back