Not open for further replies.

Hemihead2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale- Nice pair of 915 J-head castings for a 340/360. These 2.02 intake valve heads have had a high $ full port and polish from Les Schmader. Also included is a ported and matched Mopar M1 aluminum single plane intake manifold. The heads were just reconditioned with a Comp valve job, teflon seals and have double valve springs. I intend to use them for my motor if not sold. This set up will make your Stroked small block sing yet still look fairly stock. Happy to answer questions. $1,600/offers.

IMG_2368.JPG

IMG_2369.JPG

IMG_2370.JPG

IMG_2374.JPG

IMG_2371.JPG

IMG_2372.JPG

IMG_2373.JPG

Flow sheet is necessary to sell a ported set of heads. Without one it's "who knows"what exactly you're paying for.

Thanks for your input, sir. I'll take my chances; if not sold I'm keeping them for my engine anyways. They were removed from a mid-12 sec factory disp. 340 Duster. I'm pretty confident in what I have.

Thanks for your input, sir. I'll take my chances; if not sold I'm keeping them for my engine anyways. They were removed from a mid-12 sec factory disp. 340 Duster. I'm pretty confident in what I have.

"Stock" heads can get you faster than that, watch g stock sometime where they're runni g 10.8's and 11's , fwiw.
How about pictures of the port work done?

"Stock" heads can get you faster than that, watch g stock sometime where they're runni g 10.8's and 11's , fwiw.
How about pictures of the port work done?
All it takes is $, right? I’ve described them the best I can. If it isn’t enough info for you I apologize. Port work on assembled heads is hard to capture with the camera but I’ll try.

All it takes is $, right? I’ve described them the best I can. If it isn’t enough info for you I apologize. Port work on assembled heads is hard to capture with the camera but I’ll try.
No need to apologize, I'm only asking because of the price you're asking, it's really high and what I would ask for balls to the wall ported heads and a port matched intake. Good luck with the sale.

Les has done 2 sets of heads for me, including my current W2s. He is very old school and has ported more heads than anyone can count. Just some info for anyone interested. GLWS.

Les has done 2 sets of heads for me, including my current W2s. He is very old school and has ported more heads than anyone can count. Just some info for anyone interested. GLWS.
Thanks for the info. It’s hard to explain the quality of the work done on these heads...lots of doubters and maybe rightfully so. Just saying they are rebuilt and ready to run.

Update: the builder said aftermarket locks and retainers, cast guides, stock valves, valve springs can easily handle .575 lift cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back