Mopar Convert

-

42ndsuperman

Reaction score
Hello gents,
I'm a cadet with slimjim at the academy, and over the past few years I've been looking at various project-ish cars. He'd been trying to sway me to Mopar for a while and, when I finally did snag a car he won. It's a 73 Plymouth Duster with a complete engine and paint job, but I'll be redoing that more than likely this summer. There are a few things I want to upgrade, and mostly I want to try and do that through trading:

Swap the stock hood for a fiberglass snorkel scoop hood

Swap the stock grill for a sharktooth

Swap the stock bench seats for buckets

Swap the stock springs for V8 Springs

If anyone is interested or has any leads on how I could do this, any input is more than welcome. Im kinda newbie to anything to do with cars outside of minor repairs and oil changes.

Swap the stock hood for a fiberglass snorkel scoop hood

Swap the stock grill for a sharktooth

Swap the stock bench seats for buckets

Swap the stock springs for V8 Springs

If anyone is interested or has any leads on how I could do this, any input is more than welcome. Im kinda newbie to anything to do with cars outside of minor repairs and oil changes.

Hood, grill and bench. Sell at swap meet and roll the money over into the new hood, grill and bench. You'll probably never find someone willing to trade parts unless there doing a resto and your parts better be mint or they'll walk away quick.

The springs can be purchased new at various places. Do a search on "Springs" and you'll find threads all over with links within.

Welcome aboard!

welcome... and you will need to change your front clip out if you want a sharkstooth.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09650.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 78
-
Back