MOPAR Dead?

-
Yes, Miles because America....
At this point, you'd expect to have replaced a few odds and ends. I have.
Water pump, starter, EGR valve, thermostat, serpentine belt, valve cover gasket, injectors were cleaned, two coil packs, one radiator, two A/C condensers, fuel pump, two oxygen sensors, an in dash evaporator, multiple sets of spark plugs, engine and transmission filters, front end rebuild. I replaced the 3.55 gears with stock 3.92 just for better acceleration.
Am I lucky or just good looking?

View attachment 1716194380

It has a few scrapes and dings but still looks good for being over 16 years old.
I have NO interest in a new truck at any cost. I don't want a knob for a shifter, I like having a middle seat. The huge dashboard center screen annoys me...I want knobs for the heater and A/C and I want a radio with a CD player.
I don't want a quad cab. I don't like how tall and thick the new trucks look. I don't want or need any nanny state adaptive cruise control or automatic braking, parking sensors or blind spot monitoring. I hate the concept of electric vehicles and have zero interest in them even if they were free.
Damn straight!

This almost exactly states the reasons I flew out to Portland last week (during an ice storm, mind you) to drive this 32 year old, 106k mile, original paint, 460 powered, 9-11 MPG truck back to Minnesota:

BJCP5691.JPG

It may not be a Ram, but regardless...

Amen, brother!

Amen.

Last edited:
Damn straight!

This almost exactly states the reasons I flew out to Portland last week (during an ice storm, mind you) to drive this 32 year old, 106k mile, original paint, 460 powered, 9-11 MPG truck back to Minnesota:

View attachment 1716197862

Amen, brother!

Amen.
Heck yea!!!!!

Damn straight!

View attachment 1716197862

Amen, brother!

Amen.
Looks like it is in pretty good condition.
Nice find!

Elites at WEF are pushing electric. This cold has proven the phalicy of electric across the board. They have pushed sales without major upgrades to the electric grid, and wind and solar just are not the answer for that!
Convert diesel engines to run on natural gas will take care of most of the emissions. Instead of pig piss to clean up the NOX emissions inexpensive water injection can be used to lower the combustion temperatures which create NOX. For winter use water/methanol can be used, the methanol just to prevent freezing. But then those elite rectums do not pocket billions screwing crap out of the little people.
Yep create a problem (Lack of grid capability) then bury the TAXPAYERS with billions in SUDDENLY emergency upgrades while fluffing pockets here and a broad with needed items.

-
Back