Mopar Englishtown. Pics

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Went to englishtown yesterday and today.Hear are some pictures of people in the stands. Mark

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00140.jpg

I think there's something missing in those pictures.... I can't put my finger on it but...

Why!!! I don't understand, It looks like a beautiful calm and sunny day
Memphis Motor Sports Park closed down last year:bootysha: and It was full at every event I went to.

It appears that a lot of NJ area Mopar people would rather stay home and polish their high powered mopars instead of drive them. I went Saturday and it could have been better but I still had a good time. I talked to some good people and got to race the car a little.

It appears that a lot of NJ area Mopar people would rather stay home and polish their high powered mopars instead of drive them. I went Saturday and it could have been better but I still had a good time. I talked to some good people and got to race the car a little.

no, they would rather be out cruising their high powered mopars throwing them through twisties on back roads to far better destinations then that garbage *** event. there are way too many places to go and meet up with fellow mopar guys these days then e-town, a p[lace that couldn't care less about us mopar guys. screw them and their lousy event.

Tell us how you realy feel Joe. LOL If you all are not careful you will end up like us Socal guys watching all the strips close up.

e-town is busy for other shows. just not for the mopar one. atco does pretty well too. like i said before. screw e-town and their event.. :)

Our track owner has found a way to get people in the stands. FREE TICKETS!
We just had an event called "Throw down in T-Town" here in Tulsa. Its a Pro-mod event with 2 other classes + bracket racers. The only catch, $10.00 per car load & no ice chests.
He parked 1700 cars for Friday's T-N-T, thats $17,000.00! Now he has them in, & they are thirsty, $3.00 beer.
I don't know what the count was for the actual event on Saturday, but all the stands were full, & nobody could wipe the smile off the track owners face.
It was fun having the stands packed while bracket racing.
The track owner gives all the points bracket racers free tickets to hand out to the regular B/R events. He knows they are going buy something while they are there.
So far its working.

-
Back