-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmgill04

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaning out garage up for sale is a new never used or installed Mopar aluminum master cylinder. Many other parts for sale like complete green glass, bumpers, interior parts and engine/drive train parts
SOLD Master cylinder SOLD
Mike

Brackets $45
SOLS Milodon High volume water pump SOLD
741 Third member $150

Attachments

• 179.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 180.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 166.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 183.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 259
No 66340SEDAN, do I really need to explain, the ad says "up for sale is a new never used or installed Mopar aluminum master cylinder. " Funny guy

Yes, you gotta explain because there is a 4sale for a M/C and other pictures without prices or description. The caliper brackets, what size rotors?

Ok if you would like any info please PM me. I have parts in all the forums so please be specific and I will do my best to get back to you.

No 66340SEDAN, do I really need to explain, the ad says "up for sale is a new never used or installed Mopar aluminum master cylinder. " Funny guy

Yes, you gotta explain because there is a 4sale for a M/C and other pictures without prices or description. The caliper brackets, what size rotors?

Not trying to be funny, just trying to find out more info cause your ad is confusing and maybe you need to remove all those other pics and start a separate ad......I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back