Mopar Nats 9-11 Aug 2013

-
We were at Heath Friday and Saturday nite . I don't know where you were but we were across from the shopping center and had a great time. I didn't see any cars overheating. I did see plenty cops but the one sitting close to me never got out of his car. Where are you going to go?? I hope you don't waste your time going back to brice.

Traffic was a definite issue Saturday night.. It took us an hour and a half to cruise up and back one time... after that we said screw it and went back to the hotel and had a couple beers..

Also... I have no idea what is up with people with diesel trucks.. but dear god, do they honestly believe that people enjoy getting blasted with thick clouds of black smoke?? We had one in front of us during our 90 minute traffic fest, who would do a burnout every 50 feet... totally blasting the crowd along the road... to say nothing of the fact that he filled our car up with that cloud.. nothing like watching kids on the side of the rode coughing and choking on diesel exhaust instead of enjoying a burnout.. I saw at least 3 other lifted, black smoke belching trucks while in traffic doing the same thing.. It cant just be me that is thinks this is rediculous.. Maybe im just getting old and cranky..

I did hear Friday night was awesome in Heath though, so next year we are gonna go Friday..

We were at Heath Friday and Saturday nite . I don't know where you were but we were across from the shopping center and had a great time. I didn't see any cars overheating. I did see plenty cops but the one sitting close to me never got out of his car. Where are you going to go?? I hope you don't waste your time going back to brice.
We were on Brice Rd Friday night and had a blast! I spoke to a couple of business owners and they said the area is getting away from what it was a couple of years ago. There were burnouts all over the place and the police left them alone! I thought Matt Hagen was doing a burnout in the hotel parking lot next to ours but it was just the guy that finished 2nd in the burnout contest at the Nats. Oh and no annoying diesel trucks spewing black smoke on people there. So it's no sin to go to Brice Rd. nor a waste of time!

-
Back