Mopar Nats 9-11 Aug 2013

-
Jeanette and I are planning on being there Saturday. She went last year and saw her first drag race. She loved it. She said she'd go this year as long as we watch more racing and do less walking around "looking at all the junk" (as she put it) at the swap meet.

I will be there with my usual group of friends.. we go every year... I'll be there all 3 days... Not taking the Dart this year.. Rearend is starting to make noise, and seeing as how I usually drive the Dart there (3 hours) I dont feel like taking any chances this year LOL .. Does anyone know if Toolmanmike is going to have a meet and greet again this year?

Sorry guys but I might not be able to come this year. I won't know until about Wednesday. We have a closing on a house for our son and there will be a lot of moving and painting and such. tmm
HemiDenny is hosting a meet & greet this year. Here's a link to his thread.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=230340

Lets maybe try to get a better grip on where we can do a meet n greet this year as cosgig and I couldnt find where some of you were last year:hello2:

4 corners of the swap area?

The 4'corners of the swap area are where the concrete road from the back gate meet with the road that runs up through the north side of the paved pits!! Right by Tony D'Augustinos spots are along the paved road that seperate a the swap from the pits!!

Lets maybe try to get a better grip on where we can do a meet n greet this year as cosgig and I couldnt find where some of you were last year:hello2:

Sorry about that. Our booth space got reduced a bit by our neighbors. I attached the banner to the fence but our easy up covered it up. If we had a way to put the banner in the front of the space you would have seen us easier.

Attachments

• Mopar Nats 070x25%.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 541
The 4'corners of the swap area are where the concrete road from the back gate meet with the road that runs up through the north side of the paved pits!! Right by Tony D'Augustinos spots are along the paved road that seperate a the swap from the pits!!

Just have something up that says FABO on it LOL .. I'll find ya

I'll be there, hopefully racing the Mopar Express in the young guns race class, we're getting there wednesday late afternoon, taking my Dak and the 67 Cuda vert

First time. Going Friday. Have some body panels etc to get. Is there a map of where things are located?

No maps, it's kinda a hodge podge of what ever people bring, with bigger vendors mixed in.
If you don't see what your looking for, ask the vendors, I guarantee you, they have scoped each other out.
BTW, I wonder if big boob bikini chick will be in the swap area this year?
In case you need your memory refreshed

Attachments

• mnats29.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 933
No maps, it's kinda a hodge podge of what ever people bring, with bigger vendors mixed in.
If you don't see what your looking for, ask the vendors, I guarantee you, they have scoped each other out.

I remember her! (how could anyone forget?)

Hey I recognize that pic... I took it LOL!! I too hope shes there again.. I hope she actually smiles this year, she looked pissed off everytime we saw her last year.

sorry, had to borrow the pic, but I give you credit in the edit line.
I didn't notice she was frowning, her boobies seemed happy

sorry, had to borrow the pic, but I give you credit in the edit line.
I didn't notice she was frowning, her boobies seemed happy

That was nice of you.. But when I put that pic on here last year, it became 'our' pic here lmao. I don't know if her boobies were happy or not, but I know they seemed to lift a lot of our spirits lmao

:jocolor:Hey FABO members, we had a couple people back out of the trip from Minnesota. We have an extra room at the Starlight Motel. It's on Hwy 79 just as you get into Heath. 7 miles or so from the track. Nothing special but cheap, clean and most of all close to the action. Before I call to cancel the room, I thought I'd see if anyone could use it. Reservation is for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. $89 per night.

Got my credentials for nats today, did any one else notice the "A" bodies section next to the Vipers? That's new! What's even better is the obnoxious modern Mopar people are on the other side of the track.

Got my credentials for nats today, did any one else notice the "A" bodies section next to the Vipers? That's new! What's even better is the obnoxious modern Mopar people are on the other side of the track.

i'll be there one more try in the show

Attachments

• IMG_4295.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 458
Last chance FABO members. I've got to call to confirm tomorrow. Anybody still looking for a room Thurdsday, Friday, and Sat let me know.

Anyone have any swap space to share? I'm thinking of bringing some stuff down to help pay for the trip and camp out.

I'll be there Fri - Sun, but I wont have my Scamp (hopefully next year!). I will be bringing my '57 D100. I will try to find the FABO banner and introduce my self.

-
Back