Mopar Nats Columbus, Ohio this weekend!

-
Looks like we'll need rain jackets and chest waders. I plan to get there tomorrow evening.

I was planning on taking the drive down there, but if its going to rain. Not sure I want to make the trek to browse a soggy swap area
I'm committed. A old pair of shoes, extra clothes, a poncho, and a umbreLlA and I'm good. Lol

Beat all you guys here. Been here since Sunday! Well, not technically "here" Kirkersville/National Trails, but "here" Circleville. Haha. I always come up the week before to visit family and friends.

There's always someone's tent nearby when it starts to rain, you just act like you're really interested in whatever they're trying to sell!

My whole swap area will be tented, L17-18. Come browse, talk, take a nap, whatever, I don't care!! I bet you'll find something you want tho!!

I haven't been in probably 7 years and of course it's going to rain. It will be my 14 year Olds first time going, hopefully there will still be a decent turnout for Saturday. 3 hour trip. Fingers crossed!

I'm committed also. I'll have my truck there in the judged area, not bringing my scamp. Hope everyone has a great time, weather be damned! I suspect there will be limited action on the drag strip, which bums my out. I don't race myself, but I really enjoy the race action. If you see my yellow '57 stop by and say hello!

-
Back