Mopar Nat's

-

prrc

Reaction score
Well last week we received an email from Legendary interiors asking if any of there dealers had a nice car to display at there booth at this years Mopar Nationals. So I ask one of our guys Kennith and one of our own from here ( orangetwist) . He gave me the thumbs up. So we sent in some pictures. We got the call today. They want the car in there booth. Pretty cool. So if you are at the Nat's stop by and check out his car and say hello.
Kennith I know your on here right now, So post up some pic's so the members will know what to look for.

Kennith, Beautiful Duster! I've seen it at The World Of Wheels. I'll stop by Friday and Say Hi.

lol i just got off here and got the email i had a pm to check this thread. i guess if youre gonna twist my arm i can put a few pics up. :D

heres from the world of wheels this year

2012-02-09_15-00-26_230.jpg

heres the Legendary interior made from NOS material

2012-01-10_18-23-32_378.jpg

dash shot

2012-08-05_14-28-41_825.jpg

engine shot

2012-08-05_14-27-07_547.jpg

underside

2012-08-05_14-36-49_54.jpg

Kennith, Beautiful Duster! I've seen it at The World Of Wheels. I'll stop by Friday and Say Hi.

thanks kegan. it was good meeting you at the w.o.w. this year. sorry i didnt get to talk to you much. it was kind of a crazy weekend for me. and the old guy that was sitting with me when you came up was an old friend of my grandpas that i hadnt seen since i was a little kid and he was telling me stories of stuff they did back in the day.

thanks kegan. it was good meeting you at the w.o.w. this year. sorry i didnt get to talk to you much. it was kind of a crazy weekend for me. and the old guy that was sitting with me when you came up was an old friend of my grandpas that i hadnt seen since i was a little kid and he was telling me stories of stuff they did back in the day.
Thats Ok, I'll stop in at the nats or just look for a kid with a FABO hat on.

That's a very nice looking car you got there. I like the orange hound tooth interior. Is that factory? Hats off for showing it off.

I stopped in for a look. She's a beauty! Congrats to you for displaying it there. tmm

Thanks mike. We ended up getting busy ans didn't make it over to the meet and greet buy did get to meet several members that stopped byvthe booth.

That's a very nice looking car you got there. I like the orange hound tooth interior. Is that factory? Hats off for showing it off.

Thank you. Yes that is the factory style interior. Legendary did the cover from MOS material.

Damn I walked around that Duster while I was in the Legendary tent.. never realized it was a members car... that car is beautiful!!

-
Back