Mopar Rally - 06/01/08 - Fremont, CA

-
Nice show! It was good to meet and talk to you Steve, Thanks for the shirt and hooking me up Gary. He has what i need.:thumbrig:

I was there on the end with my Dark Blue Barracuda in the A Body area, I looked for redfastback there too (car but no driver) but did get a chance to meet him at the Goodguys show Saturday. I talked to a lot of guys about Early A engine and transmission issues and a few former Marines. I was also able to find an extra Early A clutch pedal assembly for 40 bucks, over all a good car guy weekend.

You must have bought that from me. I was the one selling all the early a body parts.

I noticed two 4 speed pedal assemblies but only talked with one person about buying an extra one. I am running a Mopar Scallop clutch and the pedal pressure is much greater than a 10.5 diaphragm or standard 9.5 inch Borg & Beck clutch. I actually ripped one of the factory lever welds off of the Z-bar last summer. A rebuilt pedal assembly seemed like good insurance. I do appreciate the deal bb66cuda; I believe I mentioned that it made my day.

BcudaRear2.JPG

Sure, I'm glad someone on this website got it. I didn't know what it would be like selling parts out there, haven't done it before but it was a good experience.

I was there on the end with my Dark Blue Barracuda in the A Body area, I looked for redfastback there too (car but no driver) but did get a chance to meet him at the Goodguys show Saturday. I talked to a lot of guys about Early A engine and transmission issues and a few former Marines. I was also able to find an extra Early A clutch pedal assembly for 40 bucks, over all a good car guy weekend.

I think I talked to you for a few minutes. I didn't run into any other FABO members yesterday. Too bad. I didn't have a lot of time to hang out unfortunately. Only a couple of hours.

I did run into some old friends, including the former owner of my Barracuda.

Cool lilcuda, I guess I might have talked to others on FABO too.

I think I talked to you for a few minutes. I didn't run into any other FABO members yesterday. Too bad. I didn't have a lot of time to hang out unfortunately. Only a couple of hours.

I did run into some old friends, including the former owner of my Barracuda.

I missed this whole thread, but I was there (I'm the former owner of Lee's Barracuda and it seemed like a lifetime ago that I sold that car - let's see my 22yo son wasn't even born yet). The car looked great. I got some pics.

Had a good time, as usual. Sold some parts, had to replace the water pump in my Ramcharger in Livermore on the way home (it had enough time to cool down while I was eating an In-N-Out burger and my son was getting the pump.

I'm not sure how many members I talked to, though.

-
Back