Mopar Rallye wheels for 1970 Dart Swinger

-

6770Dartman

Reaction score
Did Mopar Rallye wheels ever come with the "spoked" part of the wheel painted the same color as the body from the factory????
In my photo the part I am talking about is marked by the X, Thanks.

mopar rallye.jpg

Did Mopar Rallye wheels ever come with the "spoked" part of the wheel painted the same color as the body from the factory????
In my photo the part I am talking about is marked by the X, Thanks.
Maybe on the Gold Duster. Other than that I can't think of any.

I always thought they were the Argent gray. But The set that was on my Swinger when I got the car was painted black in the middle and the car was very original. It had been re-painted (the car) one time however.

Like Longgone said I have never seen any other then the two colors of dark and light silver

car%20show%20154.jpg

Thanks to all. I took the Rallyes off anyway and put black steel wheels and dog dish caps. Makes the car look a whole lot meaner!

They look absolutely lovely...I did check out the price and almost dropped..they are a tad pricey at $ 400 plus each..

I am not sure what to do.

I was just going to split his 14inch ralleys but the tire sizes for the 14 (and even 15 inch) are very limited. We can buy 17 inch cragars for @ 150 each..but that is out of the budget at the moment...and I am not sure if they would fit.

Not sure what to do.

Grassy

-
Back