Mopar Shirts

-
THX but the real credit goes to BigHook for the graphic work. I'm just a facilitator ( kinda like a community organizer ).

It's a quick, simple graphic. Not award winning but judging by the response, it conveys the A-Body spirit and enthusiasm of the FABO community nicely.
Kudos to Bargehead for his community organizer skills.:supz: Deeds not words.:burnout:

Got a break on the larger sizes so they are all $5.50 each + .50 sales tax + shipping. I'll get going on the mailings in the next couple of days.

It's a quick, simple graphic. Not award winning but judging by the response, it conveys the A-Body spirit and enthusiasm of the FABO community nicely.
Kudos to Bargehead for his community organizer skills.:supz: Deeds not words.:burnout:

It's just a " family affair "; but then, I DO live in Illinois. Good job BH.

Bargehead for President! LOL.

He came, he asked for input, he listened, he delivered, inexpensively, and lightning fast.

Would love to see this ethic taken to a much grander scale.

Forgive me for being remiss on shirt updates. I picked up the shirts late yesterday afternoon. Today and tomorrow was/is booked with senior transport for the county Family Services. Worst case is ( probably ) I'll package them all this week-end and be a royal PITA at the post office on Monday.

With tax the shirts are $6 each ( please refer to invoice, posted somewhere above ) plus WHATEVER POSTAGE SHOWS,.. due when you receive.

Return address label will be where to send.

Cash, personal check, money order, PayPal ( [email protected] ), precious gems, square grouper, it all works for me.

I want to get this all done before planning my campaign for the WH ( or dog catcher ).

This REALLY is/has been fun...FABO ROCKS !

If anyone is paying you with paypal they need to send it as a gift and if there are any fees they need to be paid on the buyers end so you won't loose the fees on each transaction.

I got knocked on my butt by the mother of all colds or a strain of flu the shots didn't cover but vast majority of shirts have been sent or are packaged and ready to go to the post office tomorrow.

I was so deathly afraid of screwing up that I gave myself some leeway on numbers. There are two LRG and three XLRG not spoken for.

Please E-MAIL me any requests but gotta hurry. I will be going back to work next Tuesday so any shirt stuff has to be finished by Friday. I will go by soonest received e-mails for the remaining five shirts.

[email protected]

Shirts are $6 each plus whatever postage shows. Send to me after receiving your shirt/s.

This has been fun and kept the honey-do list to a minimum; hope everyone is pleased with the result. Again, major kudos to BigHook for some mighty fine graphics work.

How many tees did cudaspaz order. JK congrats bud :toothy10:. Very cool and great job Roger. Sorry to hear the "bug" got 'ya, but glad to hear you are Barging Ahead :salute: :thumbup:

Looking forward to the tee's arriving. Thank you again and don't work too hard. The "honey do" list will be there when you get back. ;-)

They are all gone and I thank all for their participation.

A moment of silence please...that's enough. R.I.P. this thread.

Silence Heck!
CHECK OUR GEAR!!!
U BETTA AX SOMBDY, WORD!!8)
Thanks Again!
Envelope heading your way!!!:cheers:

1.jpg

...........................................................................................................

I just received my shirt today,a great looking shirt by the way.Money has been sent through PayPal.Thanks!!!!

Got mine today. It looks great! :cheers:
Thanks Roger - you rule, brother!!! :thumblef: :thumbrig: \\:D/ :salute::wav:

Wylde1.

:-D Thank you very much Roger. T-Shirts are GREAT.. 8)

Snail mail sent today for payment!!

-
Back