Mopar Shirts

-
I have a feeling another production run will be in order.
I believe you are right spaz :cheers: I have been so busy with my pup and my 30th wedding aniversery I have totally missed this thread :happy10:
I will get caught up and get me a pair :cheers:

I guess I shoulda been more up with this but was waiting for the shirts to be a finished product. Anywho ..... The only ones not spoken for are 9 LRG and 5 XLrg. THX to all for the e-mails with address I can print out.

THX BigHook for the formatting....you rock.

I just called and ordered 10 more mediums and 5 3X. There will be a total of 65 shirts with "A-Body Muscle" and two cars ( NOT photo quality as shown in the "what do think" posts ) outlined in white on black shirt and should be ready next Tue/Wed.

The cost should, repeat should be around $6 each ( $7 for 2X, $8 for 3X ).

When they are ready I will move to "Other Stuff For Sale" and post a pic of finished product.

I will ship USPS cheapest and when rec'd the recipient can then send me the cost of shirt/s and whatever postage shows. I'm a trusting soul.

If anyone wants to have shirt/s reserved then PLEASE, PLEASE, e-mail me quantity & size and your name and address such that I can print it and use as mailing label.

THX, [email protected]

Email & mailing address sent!

Darn it. I missed this thread #-o Am I too late for 2 tees in XL and I don't think I read about any available in small?

Very nice of you barge.......8)

Will there be an email or something letting us know a shirt is on the way or do we just wait & see if it arrives?

I've saved all the shirt e-mails in their own folder and will go through and "reply", "sent". Thank you, I hadn't thought about that.

6pk Cheryl...sorry, no small but a few XL left. E-mail me with name/address if you want so I can print and use as mailing label.

It doesn't look as though I'll have to move to "Other Stuff For Sale"

There are only 3 size LRG shirts not spoken for.

I'll post a pic as soon as possible after they're finished so everyone can see what they will be getting.

All the shirts are now spoken for.

If I miscounted or there are any cancels I'll post # & size.

THX all.

i have interest in the next production run for a few shirts (lg's)

great idea...

The shirts will be finished late this afternoon. Brought one home to get a pic. Sure hope everybody likes.

jsw_img_1582.jpg

Ya did a great job Roger.Looks real nice,looking forward to getting mine.Thanks.8)

THX but the real credit goes to BigHook for the graphic work. I'm just a facilitator ( kinda like a community organizer ).

jsw_img_1582.jpg

Got a break on the larger sizes so they are all $5.50 each + .50 sales tax + shipping. I'll get going on the mailings in the next couple of days.

jsw_img_1582.jpg

jsw_invoice2.jpg

THX OK forgot that , I'll go back and edit; make it $6.00 each so I'm not dealing in pennies.

THX but the real credit goes to BigHook for the graphic work. I'm just a facilitator ( kinda like a community organizer ).

You guys rock!

And bargehead, I think you have more experience than the "community organizer."
At least you do what you say you're going to do.LOL.

Wowwwwww, those are gonna be great!!! So refreshing to see a FABO idea turn into something affordable that I can wear. Way to go Roger!!!

Can't wait to see them! :-D

8) and 8)'er and 8)'est

Great job and thanks so much for pushing this thru quickly without opposition. I applaud your handling of this t-shirt run and can't wait to see them :-D.

Super....................8)8)8)

-
Back