Mopar vs Rice

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was probably built by a Taiwanese robot though lol...
Seriously it really doesn't matter how you get there, it's the getting there that counts and I can't believe the Mopar Purists are advertising CHEVYS- jeez.

it was probably built by a Taiwanese robot though lol...
Seriously it really doesn't matter how you get there, it's the getting there that counts and I can't believe the Mopar Purists are advertising CHEVYS- jeez.

Oh it certainly does matter,i'll only be getting there in an AMERICAN auto,i'll walk before EVER spending money on a foreign owned manufactorers automobile..

Do I smell ANOTHER pissing contest here boys?

Enough with the Jap-Crap vs. Pro American hooey.... In case you haven't noticed, it's a Global market these days. And Toyota is almost the #1 car manufacturer. I dare anyone to TRY and exsist soley on American-made products. I'm willing to bet the extension cord your computer is plugged into was made "Off-Shore" as they say in our ever growing PC world.

Pro American? Sure. Head in the sand? No. Stop the non-sense. One member posts information, then gets a counter-post just bashing. PU-LEASE!!!!

ah John that's very funny man, yep there is truly not a lot of point in waving the flag and trying to but US made only- it ain't going to happen, those days are over, so just enjoy life and move on....
I had to laugh last weekend when I found out the Indian company TATA now owns Jaguar and Land Rover- see the empires gone full circle and I for one love curry - which in now the nation dish of Britain!

I'm itching to get the old cuda out and go burn some rubber, I'll post some stuff as the thing progresses and I git a message from Kent Ritter yesterday my turbo cam for the R5 motor is finally done and so we can start slapping that back together- yipeee

ah John that's very funny man, yep there is truly not a lot of point in waving the flag

Really.why don't you go tell that to the veterans who risked their lives,so you can have the right,to make that dumbass statement..Its time to find a board that actually talks about mopars ONLY!!!

Really.why don't you go tell that to the veterans who risked their lives,so you can have the right,to make that dumbass statement..Its time to find a board that actually talks about mopars ONLY!!!

Wow...you seem to have a lot of hatred built up. I wonder who screwed you over so bad that you can't let go.

And like admin said, what gives you the right to moderate this forum?

Wow...you seem to have a lot of hatred built up. I wonder who screwed you over so bad that you can't let go.

And like admin said, what gives you the right to moderate this forum?

But I have the right to moderate this forum. And as of now, this thread is closed. Sorry guys, but I DON'T want to see another hidden political agenda sneak into an automotive forum.

Now excuse me, but I have CONSTRUCTIVE posts to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back