Moparfest 2010

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Who is going this year, and do we want to caravan again? If so, I'm in. Lets hope Giles can set up a spot again. Anyone who hasn't come up, you are missing a great show, and a great bunch of our members. I have new shocks, so I should be good for both days. My Uncle was pretty proud of his car being featured in the Moparfest brochure, along with pettyblue(Scott), and 400valiant(Randy). Oh, also, Mr four speed will be there(not me, Herb McCandless)

Holy s%^ am I aloud to go again this year? I'll make sure I buy some new running shoes 8)

Thanks. Wouldn't you know it have to go back to work the monday after. Maybe next year.

Hey Bill,I got the Moparfest brochure 2 days ago and didn,t even notice our cars in it?Duh!I might take the 66 Dart this year,we,ll see.We should meet at the same spot,Timmy,s in Waterdown?8)

Hey Scott, if thats ok with everyone. Plumcrazy, you are most welcome to join us(but you may have to ride out back:toothy10:)

I was planning to go with my buddy. But the wife might be dragged along instead. I'll be playing in the swap meet and also there to check out your cars. :)

Riddler

Who is going this year, and do we want to caravan again? If so, I'm in. Lets hope Giles can set up a spot again. Anyone who hasn't come up, you are missing a great show, and a great bunch of our members. I have new shocks, so I should be good for both days. My Uncle was pretty proud of his car being featured in the Moparfest brochure, along with pettyblue(Scott), and 400valiant(Randy). Oh, also, Mr four speed will be there(not me, Herb McCandless)

Hey Bill, I remember you threatened to be there both days last year...well you know.
As far as setting up for a group parking, I thought that would have been in the brochure this year.
I haven't participated in much of the organizing and what not this year, I'm on call, they call me when they need help, as I can't really commit in advance to any dates for promoting the show.

I will contact Pat and see what FABO members will need to do to get a club parking, give me a couple days to work on it. As soon as I hear back, I will post the info in this thread.

PS: Tell Uncle G. to hold on to his also, so he can park with us this year also.

Giles

I'm planning on going again with my 2 boys they will bring their 2 race cars again.

1991 Dodge Shadow 500ci BB
1980 Dodge Omni Charger 426 ci SB
Both sassy grassy green

See you all there

Hi Giles,could you mention having a spot for FABO members for every year?This way we,re guaranteed a spot every year,it was great to have are own spot to meet/greet members.Thanks for your help.:cheers:

That was fast, got some answers for all of you wanting "FABO" club parking.

Simply write "FABO Club parking" somewhere on the pre-registration form, as there is no specific box IE: additional comments...available on the form.

I suggest writing "FABO club parking" on a separate piece of paper as well, just for back up.

If you pre-register on line http://www.moparfest.com/, there is a "comment" box, put "FABO club parking" in it.

All pre-registered FABO members to the club parking will receive a different color mirror tag, to steer you in the right direction when you get there.

Club parking spots are available to pre-registered participants as we cannot ensure spaces will be available if you pay at the gate, it might be possible.

PS: Although it's called the "FABO Club parking", you members that will be driving any other MOPAR are welcome to park with the club.
I'm personally hoping to drive my '38 pickup to the show this year, still lots of work to be done...

All the best, see you all there!

Giles

I will be there BUT my car will not be done :sad11:
My friend has a Hudson he said I can take it any time I wish, but never took him up on it.
It has a Hemi in it from way back not sure what size, think I should bring it!!
Kenny

Just razzin' ya Bill, guys like you is what makes these shows so great.
Truly dedicated to the hobby and all around great guy, that goes for George also.
Looking forward to seeing you both. I have a few questions for George, "Pop-Quiz" nostalgic stuff, just a heads-up for him.

Giles

Well Cindy and I hope to be there never done that one,if the car is ready.LOL

Come see it, just for inspiration, and the vendors..., Belleville is not that far of a drive. And there's many other things to go see locally.
Even if the car is not ready, stop in and meet some FABO members.
A cold beer, bonfire @ my place in the evening, is not unheard of also.

Giles

-
Back