Moparfest 2010

-
Come see it, just for inspiration, and the vendors..., Belleville is not that far of a drive. And there's many other things to go see locally.
Even if the car is not ready, stop in and meet some FABO members.
A cold beer, bonfire @ my place in the evening, is not unheard of also.

Giles

Thats a big ten four.:toothy10:

Just razzin' ya Bill

Giles

:-D ya, thats ok, I'm used to it. I'm still getting razzed about missing out on a key. I hope we can leave early again, so we can make the breakfast. Looking forward to making the caravan larger.I think we turned a few heads last year on the back roads.

I missed out on the key about 5 years ago, I was in the parts when they called it. Made up for it last year when i won the Barracuda.What time do you leave Waterdown at.

I missed out on the key about 5 years ago, I was in the parts when they called it. Made up for it last year when i won the Barracuda.What time do you leave Waterdown at.

OH NO!!! Not another Scott. You lucky F-er, tell Nixon to come with us too. His E-body can ride out back.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

I think we left Waterdown around 7:00 am on Saturday. We meet at the NEW Timmy's on the fourth, and Center road.

Glad to have you aboard the site.

(for those that don't know, Milton is the slowpeople capital of Canada):thebirdm:

Hey guys i might be able to make it for sat nit sure when my flight is leaving for Van B C vacation. but if it doesnt leave until sunday then im good pm me on time and place to meet and ill let you know thanks

I have been going every year for the past 10 never missed it !! The past three year have been there has a vender ..............mostly abody parts and small block v8

I alway have a project toy or two for sale their this year taken a 66 cuda from Texas . and a 72 340 demon from Virgina....... Look me uppppppppppppp I'll be in the shade far right corner not far from the BEER TENT !!!

Anyone have a list list to fill out send it toooooooo

[email protected]

Can't wait,Trying to Iron out some bugs with the Duster. I went last year,but the Duster had to stay home! See you there..

Picture 017.jpg

Sue and I are going to the Nats in Ohio the weekend before. So she may want to blow off the show and go shopping ;-}

My buddies from North Bay are coming so I am going to be staying at the same hotel. I'll be sure to stop around the FABO area and say Hi to all you guys.

pete

I have been going every year for the past 10 never missed it !! The past three year have been there has a vender ..............mostly abody parts and small block v8

I alway have a project toy or two for sale their this year taken a 66 cuda from Texas . and a 72 340 demon from Virgina....... Look me uppppppppppppp I'll be in the shade far right corner not far from the BEER TENT !!!

Anyone have a list list to fill out send it toooooooo

[email protected]

Post your vendor lot number when you get it, so I can make sure to stop in. I spend many hours in the vendors section, I have a few friends that have there spots every year.
You're up by the small walkway next to the river ?

See you there,
Giles

Post your vendor lot number when you get it, so I can make sure to stop in. I spend many hours in the vendors section, I have a few friends that have there spots every year.
You're up by the small walkway next to the river ?

See you there,
Giles

Vendor V192 V193 love the spot plenty of shade !!

Hay you guys are going to forget all your plans by then, hek it three months away. LOL.

Kenny :wave::wave:

Hay you guys are going to forget all your plans by then, hek it three months away. LOL.

Kenny :wave::wave:

What were we talking about again:confused:

I'll be at Tim Hortons at 7 am. We'll wait till 7:01, then leave.:bootysha:
(I'll be the one whos likely to be late)

Heres my cell # (905) 407-8442

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be there.
Looking forward to it, the long term weather forecast looks good for the weekend.
Bring lots of beer Scott. LOL.

Kenny

I,ll be trailoring the 66 Dart to the motel,then will terrorize the town before heading for breakfast saturday morning.Bring lots of bear?(beer)?I,m buying breakfast,Bills supplying the bear!LOL:cheers::snakeman:

Give me a break in on nights!!
Bear, Beer you got the point.

Kenny

I,ll be trailoring the 66 Dart to the motel,then will terrorize the town before heading for breakfast saturday morning.Bring lots of bear?(beer)?I,m buying breakfast,Bills supplying the bear!LOL:cheers::snakeman:

Ya we will know your there terrorizing the town by the trany parts and fluid on the street. LOL

Kenny

-
Back