Moparfest 2014

-
OK just bought my tickets online at the Moparfest site... we need 10 or more registered for club parking, should be no problem

Registered a month ago I will park with you FABO members if you don't mind.

Attachments

• 912133_10151557975127382_2084910346_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 491
I better get registered cause I'll be there again this year... it's too much fun to miss... I'll bring the Baileys and the Bullshite as usual

see ya, Derrick

Hmmm nothing fixes a hangover like a little Baileys in the morning coffee , never a shortage of Bullshyte tho eh !

It's not that kind of show for us , it's about lining up together and having a couple of great days in the sun with a couple of thousand other mopar guys and gals , Hanging at the hotel at night drinking beer in the parking lot and laughing our backsides off , heck play your cards right and Scotty will even wash your car for you :cheers:

A free car wash you say, HMMM, That makes it awful tempting.:finga:
It's not that my car is in bad shape or anything. I guess I'm just really shy about meeting new people.

Just Kidding meant no harm.
I want to apologize to anyone that I may have offended.
My humor was in poor taste.

It's not that my car is in bad shape or anything. I guess I'm just really shy about meeting new people.

Just take the car. Some of us out there like to see cars that are really driven, not just on/off the trailer.

I've had people offer me missing parts for my cars when I have taken them to shows or get togethers.

Go have fun!

A free car wash you say, HMMM, That makes it awful tempting.:finga:
No need to be shy...... I was the new guy a couple years ago, and the gang made me and my family feel more than welcome! Honestly, they are the best bunch of guys you could ask for!!

Just Kidding meant no harm.
I want to apologize to anyone that I may have offended.
My humor was in poor taste.
Don't sweat it , our skins a lot thicker than that bud , 2 years ago when Pops showed up we helped him install the rear window trim he found at the swap meet , there's no trailer queens in our group , the FABO member from Alberta who is going to trailer his car this will be the exception but it's all good .:burnout:

PS three years ago I was the new guy and I'm hooked now .heck they even tried to ditch me in Kitchener but it didn't work LOL eh John ?

Registered a month ago I will park with you FABO members if you don't mind.

Hi Dave, have you received your confirmation/pre-registration package?

PM me your name and mailing address, I'll make sure you get your mirror tag to park in the club parking.

Typically you need to pre-register and state "club FABO" on the pre-registration form, to be able to park with the club.

But it's early enough, and I can arrange it for you. Or like Cannucky mentioned, you can always call Patt, the number is on the Moparfest website.
Which ever way you decide to go, the sooner you get it done the better.
Once March comes around, the registrations start pouring in, and it'll get more difficult to accommodate.
I can swing it the day of the show also, but I'd be stepping on other volunteers responsibilities, and it gets more complicated then it needs to be.

I believe we have a banner ordered again this year for the FABO club. I'll find out more Wed.19th, we have a meeting, and I'll bring it up.

Cheers,
Giles

Looking forward to the weekend.
I'm going to make a FABO banner, if you want your car to be in it, send me a private message.

My email confirmation said the packages would be shipping in April , I know last year I got the wrong mirror tag in my package but a quick call to Patt got me a club sticker to add to the tag , of course then I didn't make it but this year I'll be there if I have to buy a tow truck along the way to get me there.

Thanks Guys, I'm going to do my best to attend. Not sure that I'll be able to get all my ducks in a row early enough before the show, to be able to pre register. My daughter just booked everything for me to attend the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, so I'm going to have to try and save some money for this first. Being semi retired isn't always fun. Sometimes it just makes funds a little tighter.

I'd like to join you guys if there is room.
Never been before. First Mopar. I was a Ford guy.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
Pre Register and let the folks at Moparfest know so they send you the right hanger for your mirror and they will make room , the more the merrier , maybe we can take over that whole diamond one year .

most of the guys stay at the Best Western , I stay across the street at the Radisson . the Friday night fun is at the Best Western .

I'm hoping to make it this year without the car. Hopefully it'll be in the body shop getting sprayed.

Should I bring my own chair to hang out with you guys or will be I shunned again? LOL

Riddler

I'm hoping to make it this year without the car. Hopefully it'll be in the body shop getting sprayed.

Should I bring my own chair to hang out with you guys or will be I shunned again? LOL

Riddler
Shunned ? when were you shunned , your not the guy from 2 years ago who tried to sell me a used , don't know if it works , rally guage tach for 300 bucks are you ? I'll bring a chair for you if your not .

No sir I've never had a ralley dash. I came 2-3 years ago and met Scott and a bunch of others. Last year I went and said hello and those who were there said hi, but just turned around and kept talking.

Felt shunned... Doesn't matter.

I'm trying to make sure to make it this year.

Riddler

-
Back