Moparfest 2014

-
No sir I've never had a ralley dash. I came 2-3 years ago and met Scott and a bunch of others. Last year I went and said hello and those who were there said hi, but just turned around and kept talking.

Felt shunned... Doesn't matter.

I'm trying to make sure to make it this year.

Riddler

nest time gyrate seductivly and they will take more notice :violent1:

No sir I've never had a ralley dash. I came 2-3 years ago and met Scott and a bunch of others. Last year I went and said hello and those who were there said hi, but just turned around and kept talking.

Felt shunned... Doesn't matter.

I'm trying to make sure to make it this year.

Riddler
I was there 2 and 3 years ago and hope I wasn't rude like those guys last year , geeez I missed last year do to testical difficulties but will bring you a chair this year and make sure there is a cold one with your name on it . see ya there :burnout:

I'm hoping to make it this year without the car. Hopefully it'll be in the body shop getting sprayed.

Should I bring my own chair to hang out with you guys or will be I shunned again? LOL

Riddler

Joe, not to pick on you or anything...but, if you can remember a few years ago...I drove nearly 3 hrs to your place, as I was picking up a part, whichI greatly appreciated your involvement in, as well as other members.
But this is my take on the "situation", you are younger, got home from a extended days work...and I was good with that.
But my wife did have to point out, you were quite short and in a hurry to brush us off.
I was good with that, I got my "hood', but I was kinda looking forward to, maybe having a beer and maybe a short "shootin' the breeze' type of scenario.

Just sayin' maybe you're not making yourself open enough. Maybe it's work related.
But these guys are a great bunch, each one different, but all share the same passion.

Come on down, shoot some s*** with the guys, have some fun.
Hell, you're more then welcome to come to my place, pitch a tent, have some beers, breakfast, and go back on Sunday.

Just sayin'
Giles

I have heard a lot of good things (mostly from you guys) about this event. I am planning on attending.

I am afraid they will require me to go to a "vendor" area to display my HDK mule....although it is an A-body nose.

any motel recommendations?..
how far from Detroit?

the hang out motel is full but there are a couple close by and we can be found on one of the ball diamonds for our club parking , we will find you if you set up in the vendor area and Friday we hang out being stupid at the Best Western in Kitchener then Saturday night we usually go to a local restaurant as a group , Google has it as about 3 hours from the border , don't speed from the border to London , the OPP are relentless down that way .

got a favorite motel name?...or is any in the area OK?

I googled "hang out" motel and all I got was a bunch of stripper bars????

I like the Radisson it's across the street from the Best Western but there is a Holiday Inn that Steve and Pops stayed at a block away and several others nearby as well .

I just noticed the $35.00 registration fee was charged to my visa, so now I'm just waiting on the package to arrive. The weather is finally starting to warm up a little..... maybe we will have a car show season after all. LOL

got a favorite motel name?...or is any in the area OK?

I googled "hang out" motel and all I got was a bunch of stripper bars????

Best western is the "hang out" motel. I would suggest google hotels and start calling the ones closest and work your way out till you find one with a room that you like. Looking at google maps its seems that any hotel/motel in the city is no more then 5-10min drive away. See you there :thumrigh:

PS Knowing you from what I read,, you're probably just clowning around LOL

Still far away, but if you are attending with your car, I'd like to have a picture.
I will be giving it away at the end of the show. Send me a PM to get my email.
I've only received one as of today.

Sorry I haven`t got mine to you ,I seem to have dumped a whole directory of pictures from my external slave drive and am trying to figure out if I have copies from the first year I went to moparfest and took a buttload of pics of everybody's cars I'll get a pic of mine out to you in the next couple of days and hopefully I'll find the others . You know one of the Moparfest 2014 Banner adds has Scotty in front of a line of 5 cars with 4 of them FABO members I`ll send you that pic as well . Just found it on my Facebook page ,I think this is Sunday Morning 2012, I`m 3rd , John is 4th and 5th is Bill I`m terrible with names sorry man

Attachments

• rolling in.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 393
we have wanted to go for years...but as well for years we haven't gotten our passports to cross the line.....have to get our passport for our Alaskan cruise next year cause we get off the boat in Canada...so maybe next year we can trailer the wifes car up and join everyone

Got a reminder from Moparfest by e-mail today and registered. 4 months from this Wednesday.

Yup, will be there as well. Looking forward to Season 2 with the Feather Duster.

Bruce

-
Back