Moparfest 2014

-
We have that here to Canucky. :)
Yeah I know all about Michigan beer I lived there for more than a decade eh ! LOL
PS Please spell my name correctly , there's nothing worse than being associated with the Canucks , I got my nickname during my Michigan years and it stuck .

Yeah I know all about Michigan beer I lived there for more than a decade eh ! LOL
PS Please spell my name correctly , there's nothing worse than being associated with the Canucks , I got my nickname during my Michigan years and it stuck .
Gotcha Cannucky

OK guys, last time Stacey and I headed out there we stayed in Waterloo with 2darts / Mike. We had an awesome time there and enjoyed hanging with Mike and Nat. In a last minute decision here, I am checking out flights! This time we are thinking of staying closer to the show and meeting some more of you. Which hotel in which town are the majority of you guys staying at? We can either fly into Toronto or Kitchener. We're coming a day or two early to do another small tour of the area. Heck I'm not even sure there will be any rooms near by with all you booking 6 months ago!

I stay at the Radisson in Kitchener but the party on Friday is at the Best Western across the street , the Holiday Inn is in walking distance as well .

Well it's a done deal. We got the last room at the Best Western. So we will see you all then. I may be a little hung over as we are spending a couple days at Niagara Falls. Two days at Niagara for Stacey and two days at Moparfest for me.

Well it's a done deal. We got the last room at the Best Western. So we will see you all then. I may be a little hung over as we are spending a couple days at Niagara Falls. Two days at Niagara for Stacey and two days at Moparfest for me.

hope ya don't mind....but on behalf of your wife....spend some time (on the way) at Niagara on the Lake....from there the ride to the falls is not only short, but senic, and filled with history.

the falls are cool (and some might describe the area as touristy).,...always remember, gettin' there is half the fun.

Mopar to ya'
Denny

See ya at the 'Fest!

That's funny Denny, thanx. We actually will be at Niagara on the lake. That is where Whirlpool Jetboat Tours is. We did this a couple years back when we were out at Moparfest then. It was great fun, soaked to the bone, but great fun. That's the main reason we're going back to Niagara. Maybe we'll just spend a couple nights there and take in the history. We really don't have a schedule, just a few days of freedom and relaxation......and of course, lots of Mopars!

That's funny Denny, thanx. We actually will be at Niagara on the lake. That is where Whirlpool Jetboat Tours is. We did this a couple years back when we were out at Moparfest then. It was great fun, soaked to the bone, but great fun. That's the main reason we're going back to Niagara. Maybe we'll just spend a couple nights there and take in the history. We really don't have a schedule, just a few days of freedom and relaxation......and of course, lots of Mopars!

Perfect....you are way out in front.

I would drive WFO past the falls to get to the stretch heading north..... but that's me

The wife and I are staying at Niagra Falls as well, between the Nats and Moparfest :) Needed to do some sight seeing that's not all cars to keep the wifey happy. Neither of us have been, so we are looking forward to that as well.

Thats awesome George! I'm really looking forward to seeing you and your lovely wife again this year.:cheers:

There's that one important detail you might want to double check though.....

I hope you've got it right and that I see you both on AUGUST 16th & 17th.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! LOL

Awesome George! I did the Jet boat with the boys a couple years ago and.it is.awesome. For those that haven't done it do it! Well worth the $$$.

Sue and I are at the Holiday Inn so we will be walking over to the Arsehole Lawn Chair Reunion and Restraining Order burning party. I will walk around to make sure I find you Steve to say Hi.

Pete

I forgot about the arsehole crew , will our favorite person be attending ? you know the gal who gives us lowly FABO guys the leftover jello shots . I can't wait to meet all the new faces that are coming this year .

This is starting to look like the biggest FABO meet.
Hey George, Should I bring more Vodka and cranberry juice? I seem to remember it was the drink of choice for Stacey.

LOL, that's funny Mike. No the triples took her down hard last time! Actually she said since we will be there a few days early we'll buy this time. It's our turn. Whats your preference this year?

Tick tock Chris..... When are you going to start your journey?
This weekend , Inertia has been tuning and tweeking with me and she's as ready as she's ever been , just scrambling to figure this damn fish thing out , John has offered but he's only going to be home tuesday morning , not sure if they can get it to him overnight yet , bought it fresh off the boat this morning and the market is cutting and freezing it as we speak . Hopefully 10 lbs will be enough eh LOL ! see ya soon .

still debating on whether i will drive up in my 67 dart or just be a spectator again

have to do a bit more tinkering till i feel comfortable to make the trek so far from home

Chris send the fish to me. Lori n I will bring it to you on Friday. We got lots of room in the freezer at home.

any members live and or passing by Belleville, Ontario?
I need a cuda ralleye hood picked up and brought to new hamburg for the Saturday show.
I will pay to help shipping and time.
Hope someone can help me out.
Thx
Bill
Blenheimboy

I'll be leaving Mississauga area 401 & Winston Churchill area around 18:30 hrs Friday.

Will any one else be passing by near that time ?

-
Back