Moparfest 2014

-
Well I changed the oil , no gas in it .I pulled and cleaned the plugs they are all black and fluffy but all the same no pitting or erosion and no gooey oil so those are good signs it idles without loading up but still smokes black when I rev her , don't think I can get power valves here but not sure they are the problem so I'll probably just drive het like she is and we can all brainstorm together while burn brain cells Friday

Hey guys can't wait to see you all there again this year I've taken Friday off to get the car ready lol no more rushing Saturday morning so I will be there bright and early , have my room at the best Western Kitchener

Sorry Guy's had to change it it, forgot the room for the signatures.

Attachments

• final.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 344
I was in New Hamburg last weekend! Was really quiet- hopefully you guys take care of that for me. I hopefully will be there next year to disturb the peace with you. I will bring some cheap Quebec beer with me.

Chris
Is it a Holley? If so, more than likely power valve needs replacing. When idling, turn idle mixture screws in all the way, if engine dies, power valve is not blown. Hope this helps.

The banner looks awesome Mike! This year is going to be a blast! I am hoping for hot sun, cold beer and tons of cool Mopars! :cheers:

Well we are here. Can't get in the room till 3. So were hanging in the sun by a Pettybluedart! Nice here compared to Niagara.

You guys must be out for lunch just cruzed the parking lot and only saw pettyblu's dart. "with a empty beer case under it"

Just getting ready to pull away from the house, see you guys tomorrow

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 280
HemiDenny and I got here about 5:00. visited with Cannucky and the folks at the Best
Western and then Rodzilla and Kaila bought us dinner. Best ribs I've had in long time!

(Thanks!)

Had enough Labatt Blue to get me nicely relaxed.

Up early tomorrow.......Can't wait.

We are up early (could hardly sleep) and getting ready to go. Starting to pack the Duster full of sausages and beer. We should be there in a couple hours.

See you all soon!:cheers:

-
Back