Moparfest 2015

-
i will be there with the 69 swinger.

first time that I will be able to make it. looking forward to Canada!

Greg

can you win the Challenger if you can't make it to the show ?
Yes you can win the raffle Challenger without being at the show , you can't win the 66 Cuda or the Mopar Cash or any of the other door prizes if your not there . Plus you have to be Pre-registered before July 1 to be in on the 66 Cuda .

PS yes they do check if you are there with the car you Pre-registered by putting you in a golf cart and making you show them your car .

Yes you can win the raffle Challenger without being at the show , you can't win the 66 Cuda or the Mopar Cash or any of the other door prizes if your not there . Plus you have to be Pre-registered before July 1 to be in on the 66 Cuda .

PS yes they do check if you are there with the car you Pre-registered by putting you in a golf cart and making you show them your car .
Thanks , wish I could make it to the show , maybe one day . Do you "A-bodies" have your own area ?

I finally pre-registered for the show. I don't know what the hell took me so long. :wack:

Now the countdown is on! Let the good times roll.:cheers:

Would not be the same without you Andy, and your good looking wife too. I was getting worried as I registered end of May and no package yet.#-o: I emailed Patt and was told don't worry be happy... they are catching up on the mailing end of it. Next year I'll register early and get the mail in 2- 3 weeks. Everyone is like us tho... wait till the last minute July 1st for the pre register to get in on the draws... come on all you sleepy heads. Get registered for our club parking area cheers:

Sad news of Patt not going this year... I'll email best wishes . My package arrived last week #288

That bites Patt is awesome , then again so is Michelle , hope it all goes good for her she's such a great person , I don't think you could find anyone that wouldn't say she's been the driving force behind this and the millions it has raised directly and indirectly behind the scenes all these years -Keep your stick on the ice Patt we all love ya !

Time to liven up this thread :burnout:
Who is coming out.

Kenny

I plan to make it this year as a member of the audience. I was hoping to bring my car this year but decided against it when i realized i missed the pre registration

It will let me focus and know my 67 will be in attendance in 2016. Just want to be comfortable driving a long stretch of road before i make a journey.

Sad news of Patt not going this year... I'll email best wishes . My package arrived last week #288

I saw that last week on their site. But on a good note I spoke to her on the phone when I registered. Not sure if she will be there. Ya I registered late and missed on the 66 draw. We only booked for Saturday night at the hotel. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! For the first timers keep an eye out for a large Fabo banner hanging on ball diamond fence.
I hope dads cuda is back together in time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday morning. Can't wait for a good Canadian Caesar for breakfast :)

Caesars for breaky Saturday ? Sounds like a plan LOL but not until I've had my morning Kazooom Koffee eh !

I'll have the Kazoom Kreamer. there Saturday morn bright and early for ya Cannucky. I'll have to get a big jug as it looks like we'll have a good turn out again this year. There was no Hot wings contest last year but they better have some type of stuff your face contest for Steve or he'll be miffed.. ha ha

The Kazoom Kreamer Lmao. Dunno what we're bringing yet. I hope they have the wings again nothing better than wings beer n mopars!

Not only was there no hot wings contest but there's a big box of fish from last year down
in will-call waiting for somebody to pick it up (it's leaking).

Not only was there no hot wings contest but there's a big box of fish from last year down
in will-call waiting for somebody to pick it up (it's leaking).

I hope to move on from that after this years show so by all means please make the most of it now !#-o effen UPS

Lmao maybe it'll be a door prize this year?? Not sure what Ive won but it smells like "game worn" lingerie....

Pretty sure the gals at the Radisson probably split it up among themselves after it arrived on Monday . Every time I bring something it gets effed up so I ain't bringing shyte this year ........or am I ?

I just checked the Mopargest website 948 cars pre-registered of which 792 are old cars eligible for the 66
The surprise is they only list 10 FABO cars in Diamond 1 so who's not parking with the rest of us? Come on fess up .

On a brighter note this means the odds of the individual winning that sweet little A Body are 792 to 1 but the odds of the winner being a FABO participant are79.2 to 1 so this could be the year it happens .lol

-
Back