Moparfest 2015

-
Brooks is long behind me now , I am camped at the Motel 6 in the Gina for tonight then on to somewhere as close to TunderBayeh as I can get tomorrow , we could stand side by side and shade the rest of em but then we don't get any eh , lol I am hoping to get the cheap room I usually get in Owen Sound for a base camp then grab an econo rental beater to shoot over to the Bancroft /Maynard area , there 2 properties I am interested in over there to look at for my retirement place , the drive across the bottom of Georgian Bay sends me pretty close to Lakefield on the way back to Owen Sound were my cuda will be parked so I can stop and help out for a couple of hours thursday evening if you need it , I'll have to return the rental probably Friday morning before driving down to Kitchener so I'll still end up going back to the hotel thursday night but I'll be driving someone else's car and your damn right I'll be getting the extra insurance -yeeehaw ever seen a Hyundai get big air ?

hey 4spdragtop I was just in Beaverton last Wednesday picking up brake drums at National Mo-Parts! - hope to see you next weekend.

Lol I was there last week as well picking up shiny stuff lol. With Mopar Gods on my side cuda should fire up Tuesday. ...fingers crossed!

I can bring another small grill and slow cooker....I dont have power source for slow cooker tho.
Only 5 more sleeps!
I'm heading out first thing Friday morning, about 7 hrs from here. How many of us are we expecting to be there so I can get enough sausages ? We have a good place here that makes them homemade very similiar to the ones Andy brought last year.

Now we're getting it together , I'm hunkered down in the Sault Ste Marie for tonight then on to the ferry tomorrow .Clint the Moparfest page says there are 10 FABO members registered for club parking but there is always more that drop in eh!

Now we're getting it together , I'm hunkered down in the Sault Ste Marie for tonight then on to the ferry tomorrow .Clint the Moparfest page says there are 10 FABO members registered for club parking but there is always more that drop in eh!

You are only 2 hrs from me Chris in the Sault. I will make provisions for lots of sausages. If someone could grab plates, napkins, and condiments that would be great.

I'll grab the plates and condom mints etc.... before I leave Owen Sound Friday morning , bunkered at the cheap motel for 3 nights . Glad the drive is over .

Hey guys sorry for late reply been super busy didn't think I was going to make it this year but as of last night I decided there's no way I can miss it. Iam working on the valiant all night to install rad and some other details I've been putting off too long. Iam not registered or staying over night this time but I will be there Saturday for sure. Not sure if there's room for me in club parking as I forgot to register . Either way looking forward to seeing all my club buddy's and thier amazing line up of mopar's!!

we can usually find room for a few extras if you can slip past the show folks ! Gilles you didn't see this post eh !if not there's always room for an extra chair .

Glad u made it safe n sound Chris. Randy tell yer bride I'll trade her ice cream for a pic! Lol
Looking fwd to seeing everyone. Cuda has to fire up tonight or we won't be coming. Fingers crossed

Glad u made it safe n sound Chris. Randy tell yer bride I'll trade her ice cream for a pic! Lol
Looking fwd to seeing everyone. Cuda has to fire up tonight or we won't be coming. Fingers crossed
why so dire ? what are you doing to it ? it's only wednesday

Good luck Steve, hope to see you

Glad you made it okay Chris.
Lynn and I will be there Sunday, see you all then.

Kenny

why so dire ? what are you doing to it ? it's only wednesday

I did my own redneck porting/blending to the heads. Im hoping no bugs to work out. 99% back together now. It will fire up tomorrow night....didnt want to do it in the dark.

Good luck Steve, hope to see you
Thanks Clint, hope to see you as well.

Glad you made it okay Chris.
Lynn and I will be there Sunday, see you all then.

Kenny

Looking fwd to it Kenny!

OK I picked up plates , napkins , cutlery , cups , mustard , ketchup and relish , I'll grab some tomatoes , onions and some cheese after I get checked into the hotel tomorrow . I don't have a cooler so someone that is staying in Kitchener will have to bring one for this stuff . 1 more sleep till the meter gets pegged eh !

I will bring a few coolers Chris, is everyone staying at the Radisson ? I may swing by for a beer enroute to my Mom's place in Acton where I will be staying for the weekend.

I'm staying there but I'm not sure about the rest , we usually drink at the Comfort Inn across the street on Friday , thats were Moparwedden AKA John is staying . I'm not even sure how many are staying at the hotels this year , seems like a lot of guys are staying 1 night or just driving in Sunday morning for the day .

Will be there Sunday, probably parking with my buddies, but will stop by to say hello.

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_1194.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 242
-
Back