• MF1 001.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 372
  • MF2 001.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 368
  • MF3 001.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 367
  • MF4 001.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 382
I,ll be there with a bunch of members from FABO,we park behind the baseball diamond,along the fence area.When you register,mark FABO area,come park and socialize.

geez...sometimes I wish we hadn't moved out of ontario..but have a bud that lives in Ajax....wonder if he has an extra room...he is the guy that had a '69 charger r/t and a '71 and '73 charger.....he now has an rx-7..arg !

I shall e-mail him :)

Hey Grassy, my Bluenosed cousins are coming up for a baseball tourney around that time. Maybe you can hitch a ride from Yarmouth :thumrigh:

Hey..lived in yarmouth for a year or two..yup..into baseball :) Oddly enough, some of the oddest cars come out of there..

Just sent an e-mail to the wife..we haven't been w/o kids for 18 years...will contact later..perhaps they would like a $s and another driver..gotta drive by me anyway :)

Thanks !!! Ian.

paid my registration on the weekend , haven't gotten a confirmation email or call yet . Now I just need this darn new motor to show up in time for me to install, test ,then drive from Victoria .

paid my registration on the weekend , haven't gotten a confirmation email or call yet . Now I just need this darn new motor to show up in time for me to install, test ,then drive from Victoria .
Post a pic of your car so I know what to look for and shake your hand for making the journey!

Post a pic of your car so I know what to look for and shake your hand for making the journey!
It will be the one with BC plates LOL , I have a pic in my description but it's to big for an avatar , just got off the phone she's done , broken in and will be picked up tomorrow afternoon ,transferred to the truck that's bringing it north on Friday and should be ready to pick up here in Victoria early Monday morning . Time for some serious wrenching this weekend , good thing I'm a Onion carpenter, we get Friday and Monday off for BC day . I still haven't gotten any sort of confirmation on my online registration I guess I better call someone tomorrow:toothy7:

We'll be there! 1964 440 Belvedere up for sale too! See it at Moparfest.

Keep your fingers crossed for good weather. This summer has been good so far !!

It will be the one with BC plates LOL , I have a pic in my description but it's to big for an avatar , just got off the phone she's done , broken in and will be picked up tomorrow afternoon ,transferred to the truck that's bringing it north on Friday and should be ready to pick up here in Victoria early Monday morning . Time for some serious wrenching this weekend , good thing I'm a Onion carpenter, we get Friday and Monday off for BC day . I still haven't gotten any sort of confirmation on my online registration I guess I better call someone tomorrow:toothy7:

What motor did you have built?

I had Brian at IMM build me one of his strokers 519hp/522tq ,it arrived on a semi at 9:00 am last Monday and was bolted to the tranny by 5:30pm that day should be test burning it by tomorrow afternoon if all goes well with the last few details tomorrow morning -YeeHaw can't wait

PS no more Wille Wanker crap on my car , I'll be selling his heads ,intake cam and carb package real soon , then the 727 he built will be going on the block when I get back from ontario and have my old 904 rebuilt with all the good parts for big power motors {already have all the billet parts just don't have time for that swap before leaving next friday }

I sent my pre-registration in a couple of weeks ago and it just arrived in the mail yesterday... I'll be lookin for the ball diamond and hope to meet you guys... see ya soon.

i didnt get to register online but will try for the diamond when i gegester at the gate. See you there

t

-
Back