Moparfest - Canada's Largest - August 20-21 2011 Details

-
Hey..lived in yarmouth for a year or two..yup..into baseball :) Oddly enough, some of the oddest cars come out of there..

Just sent an e-mail to the wife..we haven't been w/o kids for 18 years...will contact later..perhaps they would like a $s and another driver..gotta drive by me anyway :)

Thanks !!! Ian.

I screwed up the dates. They were up last week to play in the Canadian Senior Baseball Championships. And yes, I now need to go into rehab :drinkers:They can put em down pretty good :D

I'm gonna be there for sure, will be leaving Orangeville around 8am, hope to get parked with the rest of the FABO members.

Hey Bill, dry yourself out this week so you can pound them back next weekend! lol..
Dry out?Now thats some funny stuff right there!Craig,I,m sure Bill won,t have a problem quenching his thirst,should be plenty of refreshments available.Sounds like we should have a good FABO turnout!:D:cheers::glasses7::burnout:

Hey guys ill see you all at moparfest, unfortunately the valiant wont be coming this year, my loser boss folded his company 2 weeks ago so funds arent there to bring it.

Show is this weekend and weather is looking perfect. 1600+ Mopar and AMC muscle cars...nothing better.

Lets all not to forget to say a big "THANK YOU" to Giles(340Butterduster) for being the man who made it possible for FABO members to have their own area at Moparfest.

Giles has been a strong supporter of FABO up here, and never fails to tell a new A-body owner about our great site.

Lets all not to forget to say a big "THANK YOU" to Giles(340Butterduster) for being the man who made it possible for FABO members to have their own area at Moparfest.

Giles has been a strong supporter of FABO up here, and never fails to tell a new A-body owner about our great site.
Here Here!! Good on Giles!

Are you here?
I spent an extra day here in Owen Sound because the motel was only $50 all in I'm going to drive down tomorrow {friday} after lunch , I can't check in to the Radisson until after 3:00 but I should be in Kitchener around 1or2 :burnout:

Cannucky,I,ll be at the Comfort Inn tomorrow afternoon.Come on over for a pop.I,m on the floor level,look for my Petty Blue 73 Dart Sport.

-
Back