Moparfest

-
My friend,I hope you are putting a good road trip spare part/tool box together for the journey! I tell ya...You have more balls than I do! I love my Duster and it's reliable but I just couldn't do that trip! I'll shake your hand and pass you a beer at the show! Craig.

Lifes in the living my friend , if she pukes i'll put her on a truck or train ,ship her back and call OU812 Brain a lot of dirty names then move on. No Guts No Glory seeya soon

way to go cannucky good to see some one else that has the go for it attitude see you at the show. have a good trip

Waiting for the ferry off this rock she runs strong stumbles sometimes when I back off and cruise she also runs on when i shut her off going to get her looked at tomorrow after i put some miles on her tonight,still on the first tank of gas for this motor aee ya soon

Hey all

Do u think they will let my Dodge Magnum in the show so I can join u all.

If not I will try to find u all.

Rick

Hey all

Do u think they will let my Dodge Magnum in the show so I can join u all.

If not I will try to find u all.

Rick
They will let you bring your Magnum in the show,but you,ll have to walk over to where we,ll be parked...in the For A-bodies Only section LOL.See you there!

Hi All

Gonna be there. Meetin' up with the Arsehole's for the parking lot party. :drinkers:

Gotta skate on Saturday though 'cause I work Sunday:wack:

See you guys there,

Pete

made it into Kenora this morning , the tranny lost a litre and a half the past 2 nights and started slipping which didn't help the mileage refilled it with ATF4 and some lucas tranny fix and the motor is losing a litre a day but I think most of it's coming out the base of the dipstick tube as she doesn't leave any puddles when she sleeps and there is oil on the underside of the oil filter like it's running back from somewhere low instead of down onto the headers and burning away from somewhere up above , may have to ship her home after the show but I got 5 nights to travel half the distance I traveled the past 3 so I am confident she will make it she may limp a little but she will be there -see ya soon

made it into Kenora this morning , the tranny lost a litre and a half the past 2 nights and started slipping which didn't help the mileage refilled it with ATF4 and some lucas tranny fix and the motor is losing a litre a day but I think most of it's coming out the base of the dipstick tube as she doesn't leave any puddles when she sleeps and there is oil on the underside of the oil filter like it's running back from somewhere low instead of down onto the headers and burning away from somewhere up above , may have to ship her home after the show but I got 5 nights to travel half the distance I traveled the past 3 so I am confident she will make it she may limp a little but she will be there -see ya soon
Best of luck! I'll see you there.

Going has a vender V-193-192 99% a body parts only 3 - 8 3/4 rear ends ... trunk wings ... 72 demon hood with scoop... 67 Formulas S dash complete out of conv.
fender.. hoods... ralley wheels.. x heads ... orginal 340 carbs ..... air gapper intakes ...... 3rd member posi 391 posi 323 open 323's the list goinggggggggg 70 duster Ralley dash .. dash pads ...
pm !!!!

Just booked the Radisson Saturday night. Crawling distance from the Comfort Inn. Was planning two nights but lots to do Friday re the new house etc. Hang over better on Sunday then Saturday. Any body got a weather report?

Just booked the Radisson Saturday night. Crawling distance from the Comfort Inn. Was planning two nights but lots to do Friday re the new house etc. Hang over better on Sunday then Saturday. Any body got a weather report?

Weather report, coming right up!

High
(°C) Low
(°C) Conditions
Tuesday
Aug 16 28 15 Mainly sunny
Wednesday
Aug 17 27 15 Mainly sunny
Thursday
Aug 18 24 17 Chance of thunder- showers
Friday
Aug 19 26 15 Cloudy periods
Saturday
Aug 20 27 15 Sunny
Sunday
Aug 21 27 16 Isolated showers
Monday
Aug 22 25 15 Sunny
Tuesday
Aug 23 24 14 Sunny

High
(°C) Low
(°C) Conditions
Tuesday
Aug 16 28 15 Mainly sunny
Wednesday
Aug 17 27 15 Mainly sunny
Thursday
Aug 18 24 17 Chance of thunder- showers
Friday
Aug 19 26 15 Cloudy periods
Saturday
Aug 20 27 15 Sunny
Sunday
Aug 21 27 16 Isolated showers
Monday
Aug 22 25 15 Sunny
Tuesday
Aug 23 24 14 Sunny

If it rains saturday,party in Bill,s(Nemo)room!!:D

Why? Is your old Plymouth too pretty to take out in the rain? :poke:

Another shout out to Giles(340butterduster). Thanks for pioneering the FABO section at the show. Really hope to see you there Bud. :cheers:
X2 Giles I hope you show up to claim the Exhaust manifolds you have paid for! and so I can meet you! Craig.

well made it to Wawa should make the ferry docks at South Baypoint tomorrow or early Thursday morning , she seems to be holding her fluids today for some reason maybe it's because I've banned all 150k blasts and stuck to 90k all day ,boring but easier on the parts , plus with all the long construction zones between Kenora and Thunder Bay 90k felt like 150 most of the day .
Man I forgot just how beautiful northern Ontario is I am so glad to be done with the flatlands -see ya all real soon Chris

well made it to Wawa should make the ferry docks at South Baypoint tomorrow or early Thursday morning , she seems to be holding her fluids today for some reason maybe it's because I've banned all 150k blasts and stuck to 90k all day ,boring but easier on the parts , plus with all the long construction zones between Kenora and Thunder Bay 90k felt like 150 most of the day .
Man I forgot just how beautiful northern Ontario is I am so glad to be done with the flatlands -see ya all real soon Chris

Make sure you sign up for the "long distance" award, that's a ton of klicks to travel.
Hope to see you there, I can make a short appearance on Saturday morning. Will you be in with the FABO parking? If not, let me know, I'll try to swing something for you.
You all have a great weekend at the show, hope to see some of you there.

All the best,
Giles

yes I am in the FABO parking , hope to make it in to the area by Thursday got 2 12 packs in the cargo area and I can't wait to meet all you hose heads , I'll have to google the klicks I know it was 2700 miles from Hongcouver so that's gotta be about 4500k from Victoria , anybody know a good do it your self car wash near the grounds ? the poor old girl is filthy , and on that note would you manitoba members please explain to me who the horses arse is that thinks it's a good idea to put oil and sand on the trans canada highway and I'm talking liked 15k of packed sand soaked with oil on top of the pavemant what freaking mess my clothes turn black every time I get near her

There's a coin wash in New Hamburg, but I suggest you go to the one in Baden. It's the neighbour to New Hamburg, like 3 kms away.

It's a newer coin wash and it has 4 bays, it's on Snyder's road one block from Tim Horton's.

Sent you a PM with my digits, if you need anything, please feel free to call, I'll do my best to help you out.

Lori and I are showing up Sat morning and spending the night at the Hampton...already got a duplicate key for Willys room just in case!

Why? Is your old Plymouth too pretty to take out in the rain? :poke:

Another shout out to Giles(340butterduster). Thanks for pioneering the FABO section at the show. Really hope to see you there Bud. :cheers:
Nah,I,ve been driving and racin auto,s for the last 2 months.Time to be rowin some gears:burnout:,will be nice to drive the 4 speed for the trip.I,m also gonna need to keep up with your..lighter Dart now.LOL.

Beers,lawnchairs and shelter are loaded in the trunk waiting to go.Looking forward to a great FABO meet.Glad to hear your making it out Giles,should be a good time.:D

-
Back