MoparGal (Alexis B’s) 1975 Plymouth Duster Build

-
Amateurs. lol Wait till you get 99-105 with over 75% humidity.
Yep! That’s where I’m at. “THAT” season is short in NY compared to Fl. But I’ll tell you this! It’s better than shoveling snow!

Yep! That’s where I’m at. “THAT” season is short in NY compared to Fl. But I’ll tell you this! It’s better than shoveling snow!
.....and puttin up with all the "other stuff".

.....and puttin up with all the "other stuff".
LMAO! Yea, well, the bugs aren’t as bad as the complaints I’ve been given are. The Len-eye (I have no idea how to spell that!) over the pool keeps the bad bugs out. The hardest thing I had to get used to is slow drivers & the heat for what I feel is a seriously prolonged summer.

One of the best things is the ease of people. So relaxed!

LMAO! Yea, well, the bugs aren’t as bad as the complaints I’ve been given are. The Len-eye (I have no idea how to spell that!) over the pool keeps the bad bugs out. The hardest thing I had to get used to is slow drivers & the heat for what I feel is a seriously prolonged summer.

One of the best things is the ease of people. So relaxed!
Yup. Comin from NY I can imagine the hurry up and wait thing is ingrained. Just slow down and enjoy. You're old and retired now. You deserve it. lol

Yup. Comin from NY I can imagine the hurry up and wait thing is ingrained. Just slow down and enjoy. You're old and retired now. You deserve it. lol
OH my Lord … LMAO!!!

Thanks and WILL DO!!!!
The thing is, most do not realize there wound up. They’ll notice if there vacation is out of state for more than a week. This is what I’d call typical for city folk or even those close to the city. Chasing the almighty dollar or just the hustle of getting to work can be maddening.

Southern folk tend to move/talk a little slower NOT because we are dumb, but because we are smart.
There are always good reason to move slower!!

Ahh spent whole day outside detailing the inside and outside as well as engine bay of my wife's driver.
Here in New Orleans area it's A Wet Heat. I hired a,guy from no humity Cali once, he had a,trail of sweat. Looked like it was raining only where he walked
Amateurs. lol Wait till you get 99-105 with over 75% humidity.

Ahh spent whole day outside detailing the inside and outside as well as engine bay of my wife's driver.
Here in New Orleans area it's A Wet Heat. I hired a,guy from no humity Cali once, he had a,trail of sweat. Looked like it was raining only where he walked
Middle Georgia is the same way. Thank goodness though, we've not had any of the flooding some places in the state have.

Alas, we have some progress. Waited for the CA heat to leave, made it through my final horse show of the year and recovered from surgery, so now we got some things done! Pulled the donor 318 from the Dakota, and pulled the motor from my duster. Will begin getting parts ordered, things cleaned up and gone through. Hopefully more progress or more exciting updates to come in the near future, stay tuned!

93564266-93DF-420A-8AB3-DF9BC001A88B.jpeg

-
Back