Moparmisfits anyone?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I just joined Moparmisfits.com and I noticed there is a Mustang section and a new Challenger and Camaro section.Under car talk forum it is the 4th and 5th listing. Anyone here belong to Moparmistfits? What gives? FABO is still the best site on the net!

Jim

its my site.. i pay the bills and like mustangs. good enough reason for it to be there?. those guys are lucky i don't have a picture of my mustang at the top of the site. if i knew how to change that picture i probably would have already. :)

as stated on my site, if it bothers you that much then don't come back.. see how simple that is.. pretty sure the pm that is automatically sent to you when you register is pretty direct about how my site is..

maybe if you surfed around a little bit and saw what the site was really about and didn't judge it in the two seconds you were there you would understand..

One of your rules is you had to have thick skin to be on your site.I asked a simple question and you jumped all over me.Who has the thin skin Joe.Nice way to run your site bud.

Jim

i have plenty thick skin.. i answered your stupid question like i answer most there..

like i said you haven't been there long enough to see how or what my site is about...

I have seen what its about all right! And I can not believe you have any friends here.

Can't all be sunshine and butterflys. Can I talk about f100's in the mustang section?

**** you can talk about f100 (been wanting a short bed one myself) in the camaro/chally section if you want..lol..

the guys in the political section may not like it there though.. those guys are nuts...lol

Mopar Misfits....

Attachments

• MISFITS.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 401
I like the crew there. Good group. But like ya said Joe, it ain't for everyone. While I do not post there anymore, I have no ill words or feelings about it. I just focus on one board now. Life is easier that way.

I asked a simple question and got jumped on and was told I could go elsewhere.

its the way it works.. get over it . theres no hard feeling.. like it says at the bottom of the page. if you don't like it leave.... so simple...

Contact Us - if you don't like it.. leave! - Admin - Mod - Archive - To

You must not be a very nice person, I Bet you are a Hater

At least I'm not a racist......I hate everyone the same! :D

If you don't like the Misfits site , I guess you don't have to go back.

You must not be a very nice person, I Bet you are a Hater
While I do not know Joe personally I have traded more than a few pm's with him. Seems like an all right guy to me. Could be I am from where he is from, The Garden State. Very little butt patting going on in that state. Most people from there fire from the hip with very little bs involved. Most of the people I was involved with when I lived there have very little patience for some of the crap that goes on. Kind of surprised that Joe maintains his composure as well as he does on this site. I have seen more than a few instances where the "Jersey Boy" in him appears and most folks have no idea how to to take it.....

there is an inside joke about being a hater, Joe likes being a poster child, it's all good.

I have seen what its about all right! And I can not believe you have any friends here.

I've been on Joes site, skin so thick that they banned me..lol.. oh..but wait..they don't bann anyone ..so instead they changed my password so I couldnt log in anymore.
See...some like to talk a lot chit..but can't take it.
I'll just say this...they have stroked340 'once a member here' as a member there.
That site is basically a circle jerk.

Yeah, I've been there before too. Not my cup of tea so I don't go there anymore.

-
Back