Mopars and LX Forums @ Etown

-

chasb

Reaction score
Who is going this year? May 16 and 17?

I'm going out with both the bookends. '06 300C 5.7 and '69 Dart 440 GTS

I'm hoping to find my way out there..... My Buddy Tom just got his `68 Dart up & running again. Maybe we'll cruise out together.

I'll be there...my Dart won't be, be I will. Dad wants me to go with him and his 64 426 Polara convertible.

definatly will be there with 1070 dart and 1970 barracuda haven't missed it in ten years...all thou it is getting alot smaller

We NEVER miss it!!!..racing and partying is what were all about,just don't do both at the same time..see ya' there:-D:-D

And for those that stay at a hotel/motel i booked at the Best Western on rt.18 they're prices are really good if your a AAA member $76.00 a night and on their website i saw a "race fan" discount price also.we've stayed here 8 straight years,and its usually the same Mopar crowd so the"bench racing" and bullshitting is usually pretty good...

the even has gone to ****, but i wish people would all get together and go, we could make it into whatever we wan tit to be. i had been in contact with some of the peopel runnign etown about it, they seemd slightly interested in making it better but had plenty of excuses. one was the date with some of the other events going on? change the damn date! seriously though, there are so many norhteast guys on these mopar forums, we could all get together at a decent mopar event and easily bring 30-50 cars. the event isnt getting any better with guys sitting home boycotting it. it could be brought back, im sure theyd work with us with car club discounts or something. if we can bring numbers they will see $$$ and have to work with us. each forum could be a car club. wife and i want to go. im not sure what we'll bring i have some work to do on the 69 if the weather breaks ill get my *** in gear. its so close for me its hard to turn down. ive misse dht elast few years with vacations, weather and other things coming up but want to make it this year.

Made plans to join the Military, I would love to make it. If I can't make it my father might take it down for me. Took the Barracuda out of Winter upgrade season today(4/5):cheers:. Still have some things to button up on it:burnout:. I hope it will be a sunny day for you all!

so whos going? well take my wifes powder blue 74 duster. no show or racing but were planning on attending. we made plans for the wildwood carshow this weekend but had to cancel with the crappy weather we were having and were expecting for the weekend. i just got the car back together too.

so whos going? well take my wifes powder blue 74 duster. no show or racing but were planning on attending. we made plans for the wildwood carshow this weekend but had to cancel with the crappy weather we were having and were expecting for the weekend. i just got the car back together too.

how did the wheels and al work out? hows it look?

We'll be rolling in on Friday weather is looking good low to mid 70's partly cloudy all weekend great racing weather...

Looking forward to it! I have a couple of hundred miles on the new motor so maybe its broken in enough for a few easy passes.

Hopefully we get some good weather and a good turn out. Are there members who are also on For-B&E-Bodiesonly? Is there any talk over there about going?

how did the wheels and al work out? hows it look?

totally changed the car. i feel like i have to post some pics. i did 6 leaf espo springs, 920 t bars, prothane hd shackle kit, nylon front eye bushings, 12" rotors, and the 17x8 mustang wheels with 245s all around. ive been waiting about 3 weeks for a set of kyb shocks that i bought on ebay. it doesnt look like a a granny mobile anymore, it drives like a totally different car. still has original shocks and front end, original rubber and it still handles really well even with no sway bar. i think the shackles and spring bushings really help keep it flat. its like a pleasure to drive this car, its fairly quiet, no drone, dont have to worry about rpm on the highway... im trying to get a firm feel box of this guy. that would be nice.

-
Back