Mopars at e-town.....

-
looked to be packed by 11am...lmao damn shame what they let happen to that event..

e-town 2010.jpg

grumpy old joe you should have been there to make it that much better.

yeah, like search for and look at pics of what you missed out on.

I Remember when 11AM on saturday you couldnt find a spot to park your ahow car.

all i know is, there are plenty of guys with cars on these mopar sites in the northeast that could show up and bring it back. probably even more guys sitting on piles of parts that could sell them to plenty of other members of these sites that could really use them. i could care less about any of the b.s. just show up and have a good time with a bunch of other mopar guys. so what its not cheap to get in. its once a year. the food is rediculous, but isnt it everywhere? bring your own.

problem is the internet gets your parts out to way more people. vendor spots are like $60 each. and like i said. there are way to many other places to go and have fun with your mopar buddies then e-town. people speak with their money. e-town decided long ago that it didn't care anything about us except to take our money. well people decided to do something else that weekend now. e-town brought it on them self. no one to blame but them self. i just can't see supporting something with my money that offers nopthing . hell i never used to miss that event. now its like who cares.

you can spend 60 bucks listing junk on ebay anymore in no time. then let paypal take their share too. thats a lame excuse. ITS ALL JOE'S FAULT, hes been telling people for years it sucks and not to go. he does know a lot of mopar guys. me personlly i dont like walking through a sea of mopars at a car show, gets booring, especially high impact painted e bodies, but parts for sale and drag racing at the same place is hard for me to turn down.

Yes the showcar field was liight on Saturday..but it looked pretty jammed on Sunday,..the racing was a little light on Saturday also,but there was 70+ cars in my class alone racing on Sunday the great weather brought people out,and i went 6 rounds on Sunday making it to the semi's..once AGAIN we had a great time:thumblef::thumblef:

you can spend 60 bucks listing junk on ebay anymore in no time. then let paypal take their share too. thats a lame excuse. ITS ALL JOE'S FAULT, hes been telling people for years it sucks and not to go. he does know a lot of mopar guys. me personlly i dont like walking through a sea of mopars at a car show, gets booring, especially high impact painted e bodies, but parts for sale and drag racing at the same place is hard for me to turn down.

I sell my stuff on craigslist and here in the classifieds. Stuff goes fast in those two places and I don't have to pack it a truck or trailer ir pay for gas or tolls let alone a $60 vendor fee. I agree with you in that I really don't care much for the "show" section. I'll look at some modified stuff to see I can get an idea or two. Watching the racing I only do when I take my lunch break. Watching it really doesn't interest me. I'll goto Atco almost any night of the week to see racing, I do always like wAlking the parts.

I only tell the guys that are driving long distance that I don't think it is worth the expense. I do that because I would want someone to tell me the truth if the situation was reversed. If I took a weekend off and had to a couple hundred miles for that poor excuse of an event I would be pissed. Like I always say, if ya go and have a great time that's awesome and keep going each year but don't be trying to conviene us that it's something it's not. :)

-
Back