Mopars at the Rock

-
Stop by and say hey

Attachments

• Farm 2012 #1 3-17-12 079 - Copy.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 697
Even though it STILL pisses me off how the prick that owns the track **** John & Vicki McBryde out of the show that they started and built up, I may go just to see old friends from the eastern part of the state.

Only missed two since it started across the road on the round track. I'll be there.

not much of a pay out for super pro or pro. it wouldn't even cover the fuel to come. I guess it's ok for you local guys.

Problem is there are far more Chevy guys in these parts! When I hit the cruise in I am one of about three Mopars. Only one in my AACA chapter.

When I first went, nearly 20 years ago, it was a two day show. When I went a few years ago (I can generally only go once every three years) it seemed really small. It's still nice since it is only an hour away from my parents' house.

Took my 7 year old grandson last year and had a blast. Plan on being there again this year. Hope to have two grandson's and my daughter with me this year.

I agree, it needs to grow.

When I first went, nearly 20 years ago, it was a two day show. When I went a few years ago (I can generally only go once every three years) it seemed really small. It's still nice since it is only an hour away from my parents' house.

Hey, are you bringing the Duster? Have you got it the way you want it?

Woohoo. I am getting help from my buddy Mike learning at his shop. He is working on his cars after he lost everything in a fire at his shop. He usually brings some Swedes that like to buy cars! Lol

Got the 72 in my hands and working feverishly to finish before the show. Finishing paint in time is might prevent me from bringing it.

I am hoping to come this year. Missed last, so have ask off for that day already. Hope to see everyone

I will be there
Lots of good mopar parts
A b c e body
What do you need
I will try to bring
Stop in
Say hello
White sprinter van
18 foot trailer
Loaded with parts

Love this show...agree it has had its ups and downs from being a two day show to just a one day with less participation. Unfortunately they started scheduling it on Easter weekend occasionally, as is the case this year. We won't be there but will hope to attend again in future years.

rockingham nc
april 4 2015
hope the weather is good
will be a good show if it is

-
Back