some a body,b body,e body parts
if the weather is good
it will be a big event
car show,drag racing,large swap meet
let me know if you need something
i will try to bring it
anyway come on by
good times

I am looking for a few 65 Barracuda parts. Look forward to seeing you there. I'm in Kernersville

My interior dye arrived at my restorer's shop this afternoon. YEAH!!! So I should have the Duster there. I need to go to the website to see what I need to do.

Dennis

Will be there with my buddy Mike. Complete motors, parts, etc. Will have 2 cars there and asking for some nice weather. Wife will be in pin up. I have parts cars. If interested take one home...

anyone goin to have a 70 71 flat duster trunk lid?:blob:

I have a 71, but I think it needs help on the lip. I am flying out of town on business this week. I can have my buddy pull it and stick it with his parts?

I sure hope the weather is better next weekend than it is now! I'm in Myrtle Beach, and it's raining cats and dogs. Heck....I went outside earlier, and stepped in a POODLE! :banghead: :D #-o

I am with you on the weather. I was packing stuff up today and the sky opened up on me. I fly back into town in the 1st so I had to pack today.

I'm surprised the Fiat extortionists haven't made the name change!

I have a friend that's looking for a 72 to whenever d 1oo rear bumper...not step bumper but the other one.if anyone has one bring it to the rock!

Thanks

I have a friend that's looking for a 72 to whenever d 1oo rear bumper...not step bumper but the other one.if anyone has one bring it to the rock!

Thanks

I've got one, but it needs a little work and to be rechromed. I try and keep my eyes open for them as well. The trick is to find a Ramcharger. They're more likely to have had the smooth rear bumper!

There is a 70 percent chance of rain on Saturday at Rockingham according to Weather Underground. Will this event be rescheduled or canceled if it rains?

I've got one, but it needs a little work and to be rechromed. I try and keep my eyes open for them as well. The trick is to find a Ramcharger. They're more likely to have had the smooth rear bumper!

That is correct but he needs the brackets too and they're shorter in rc and tds.shoot me a couple pics and what you want for the one u have and I'll let him know.pms me for e-male

Thanks
mike bee

My magic 8 ball says beautiful weather Saturday!

My weather info said early morning shower and sunny skies later

-
Back