-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGS1127

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I have a few cars that I am looking to sell. Knowing that this site is for serious Mopar Lovers like myself, This is probably the best site to list my cars.1) I presently have for sale a 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A that is all original and #s matching. The car is in Lemon Twist Yellow and has the original 340/ 6 Pack and the original pistol grip 4 Speed and the rear end is the sure grip 8 3/4 with 3.90:1 gears. This car has been completely restored and is a very sweet car.
2)I also have a 1972 Plymouth 'Cuda that is finished in Plum Crazy Purple, with a black vinyl top. There are alot of chrome accents on this car that make this car a very classy looking Muscle car. The interior is in Raven Black and has the Leather, high back bucket seats. The drivetrain in this car is a rebuilt 340/ 6 Pack engine that has just about 1500 miles on it since the rebuild. The transmission is a built slap stick shifted 727 automatic. The trans. was reworked with all Cheetah parts including the 2500 stahl speed converter. The rear end is a sure grip 8 3/4 rear end with 3.56:1 gears.
3) 1973 Hemi 'Cuda. This car was built to be the ultimate in both worlds.(Street/Strip) This car retains the look of a somewhat, stock 73 'Cuda but has been refitted with a keith Black 472 Hemi that is pushing over 850 H.P. The transmission has been built to withstand up to 1500 H.P. and the rear end is a narrowed Dana 60 with 4.11:1 gears. This car is finished in B5 Blue with a Black "HEMI" hockey stick stripe.
4) The only project car that I have is a numbers matching, Very Rare 1967 Dodge Dart GTS.According to the GTS registry, There are only 26 of these cars known to exist. Of these 26 cars, only a handful are #s matching. The 383 magnum Motor has been professionally built and is still at the machine shop(they just finished it). The transmission has been completely rebuilt and the rear end has been redone as well. The only thing left to do is the bodywork. The car was a southern car its' entire life and has No rot anywhere. I have the Mississippi Title to verify this. The bodywork has already been started as the doors, Hood, and trunklid have already been media blasted. This car will be worth a great deal of money when it is finished, but my current circumstances will not allow me to be able to finish the car myself.
I am selling these cars because of a very serious medical issue. I have to relocate closer to the medical facility to continue my treatment and where I am going, I just don't have the room or am I physically able to give these cars the attention that they have been given over the years. These cars have always been very pampered as they are housed in a climate controlled warehouse and are constantly being cleaned or upgraded or whatever they need. These car are like my children and are spoiled(lol)just kidding. I share the same passion for my cars as most of you have, and selling these cars is tearing me up inside but I know that the members here understand just how attached we get to our cars. Anyway, If you see something that interests you, give me a call at 860-417-3705 and I will be happy to tell you more about the cars. I also have a 56 Chevrolet Bel Air sport Coupe/ Restomod-Streetrod and a 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray with a 427/4 speed all numbers matching. Thank You for looking and Happy Holidays to all my Fellow Mopar Fans.
Bob

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ please

Hi, The 72 Plum Crazy 'Cuda is $38,000. The 1970 dodge Challenger T/A is $95,000. The 1968 Dodge Dart LO23 Tribute is $125,000. The 1968 Corvette Stingray is $35,000. The 1973 Hemi 'Cuda is $ 58,000 and the 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe is $40,000 and the 1967 Dodge Dart GTS I am asking $10,000 but will listen to any reasonable offers.
Thanks for the inquiry
Bob

Bob,
Where are you located? I am interested in the 67 Dart.
Coming from Trumbull, CT

George

Thanks for sharing with us. I hope someone will be able to help you out and find the car of their dreams. Sorry to hear of your health problems but I guess there really no guarantees in life.
Good luck.

is there anyone in the waterford conn area who can look at these cars , I have a collector friend who would probably be interested in some of them but I would need some pics and some one known to the site as a solid guy to check them out before I put him on to them

Bob, are all these cars titled in your name with current registration and do you have pics of them posted anywhere? I know you have been trying to sell these for awhile and I am sure you have pictures of them somewhere. TIA.

I posted the pictures in another posting right here. If you would like additional pictures just let me know and I will foward them to you if there is something that you are interested in. As far as these cars being in my name, Yes I have clear titles to all of them, I hope you aren't implying anything about my integrity or the legitamicy of my cars.
Thanks,
Bob

I posted the pictures in another posting right here. If you would like additional pictures just let me know and I will foward them to you if there is something that you are interested in.
Thanks,
Bob

Thanks Bob. Re: the titles and registrations. Are they all titled in your name and do they have current registrations?

I posted the pictures in another posting right here. If you would like additional pictures just let me know and I will foward them to you if there is something that you are interested in. As far as these cars being in my name, Yes I have clear titles to all of them, I hope you aren't implying anything about my integrity or the legitamicy of my cars.
Thanks,
Bob

Bob, those are just basic questions that interested parties are going to want to know (same as wanting to know the condition of the car, the cost of the car and wanting to see images of it, etc.). Good luck with your sales and I hope your health is holding up.

BOB; INTERESTED ICAR WORTH IT!N '67' HAVE MONEY, NEED PIC'S OF CAR,MOTOR,EVERYTHING. LIVE IN ZEPHYRHILLS, FLA. NEED PH. #, I'LL CALL! THANKS [email protected]

Dear Cudaspaz; Not A Nigerian Scam Artist! I Just Purchased The 67 Gts From Bob! I Missed The Ph Nunber In Ad. Was Quite Excited! Sorry My Capitilizing Bothers You! Youuuuuu Putz! Rxcuse Spelling! Typing In Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Cudaspaz; Not A Nigerian Scam Artist! I Just Purchased The 67 Gts From Bob! I Missed The Ph Nunber In Ad. Was Quite Excited! Sorry My Capitilizing Bothers You! Youuuuuu Putz! Rxcuse Spelling! Typing In Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typing in the dark huh?

Whose fault is that?

Just playin, don't take it to personal.
I guess you don't know me that well yet, so I guess I deserve it.

Post some pix of the 67 Dart GTS. I went to look at it in the winter. Has potential. Good Luck with it.

George

BUYER BE WARE! Why did BGS1127 chasstize GTXperience about his integrity and legality? When he (BGS1127)knew all the titles were not registered to him. I'm GLETOBIN, I bought the 67 GTS Dart from BGS1127. Title was not in his name! Last time title was transfered was 1985.(still have) GTS had been in a left front accident, which he failed to disclose. It's being dismanteled by SGBarracuda and inspected by him. KEEP READING1

It had a drivers side twisted and bent frame rail, Bent upper and lower control arms and bent K-member. SGBarracuda has been a member of for A bodie only for years. Mississippi title no rot, what a bunch of crap. I gave him his asking price of $10,000.00, and was charged $2,000.00 for delivery. He (BGS1127) offered to have it delivered on a NEW trailer, that I could keep. It was a not # matching1995 car hauler. You say that was nice, yes it was. BUT, I did not get the Distributor, water pumr, exhaust manifolds (both sides), front windshield, front/rear bumpers, new GTS MAG. hubcaps he promised me. The car had a 69 fender on drivers side, trans. is 1970=727 not #'s matching. Verified by SGBarracuda. When I called him before purchae, was told I'd get everything to put car together! Also missing interior door panels, correct radiator. After purchase and delivery I saw he sold the New Mag hubcaps on a-bodies only parts. OH, yah! Some parts media blasted, but not primed, doesn't say that in listing, doe it. He said he was batteling and illness. Sorry nro hear that. I've been fighting throat cancer since 2/02/07, he knew this! THERES MORE...........................

Alot of people buy cars and do not register them until they are ready drive them.They may but a project car and take 5-6 years to restore it.And then they will title and register it.Or they may buy a project car and have good intenions of restoring it but never do and they never title or register the car.When I bought my GTS it was not titled or registered by the person I bought it from.He had the car 10 years and it was a project he was going to get to.He was going to title and register it when it was restored.So this is why alot of people sell cars not registered in their name.
When I bought my car the first thing I did was to transfer the title in my name and I did not buy plates for it at this time.I always do this right away just in case I loose the title.If I was worried about it not being in his name I would have had him register the car in his name before I bought it.You can do this all at once register in his name and then fill out the paper work and transfer it to my name.I have also done this in the past to people I did not know.I knew the owner of my GTS so I did not do this on it.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back