Most annoying groups of car owners!

-
havent looked at the link yoi posted butr i'll say mustang guys...foxbody guys up to the newer style(not the retro car) they all seem to be cocky/stupid...like the import kid if the domestic side..

next up would be chevy guys as they always seem to know what they're talking about when lots of times they dont lol

Kids don't upset me, so they got their boom-boom subwoofer cars, well we had real V8's engines back when we were 18--20 years old. Those old cars with a rusted off muffler and no cats were loud back then.

People who don't pay attention are certainly the worst. They talk, eat and think because they obey every little traffic laws they are driving safe.
Driving has changed so much in the last 20 years. People--even the police driving on the roads see far less then they used to. A few months back I disobey 2 stop signs and made a close lefty only to spot a police car within a 1/4 mile away, all 3 times none came after me...they got a computer screen on their right, their cars you can't see clearly all around like the older cars, the roof is stronger so the posts are wider near the windshield.

Only thing better today is no more 55 mph on the freeways, you can do low 70's in a 70 zone all day long--till some "safe" driver going 65 while talking and eating comes along...problem is there are too many off them today.

Were just better and smarter is all,just like our mopars..

Ahhh they are just jealous.. I deal with it all the time at work others techs all about chevys and stangs thinking they know every damn thing about anything auto related. Gimme a break. Your not going to sit there and tell me ur 88 rattle box camaro with a 305 is going to "devour" my 408 twin turb. Please. I almost fell over laughing. Jealousy of the beauty and rarity of our cars. All I know is when I drive down the street in a purple charger (or soon to be pink cuda) I'm the one getting the looks and thumbs up and the respect. Not the kid with the honda that sounds like it has a bad exhuast leak...my camry with kick your ***. I will piss all in your cheerios. Smack ya in the back of the head and do a burn out in your driveway as I'm leaving...ugh people these days..annnnd that's why we are number 1! Lol...

Vettes need to be on there some where.

Looks like I need to start acting like a Mopar guy. No one told me.

The over programmed diesel truck guys are a pita also. I love a Cummins truck but when it's pushing more fuel out the exhaust than it burning, that's annoying. Add to that 5" exhaust pipes that drown out even the boom box crowd and geez, enough already!!

Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised the lifted-bro-truck guys didn't make the list. I just stopped arguing with them after the 100th time I heard one talking about how his 9" lifted chevy with a stock "chipped" 350 smoked some 383 charger off a red light. Yeah, I doubt that.

Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised the lifted-bro-truck guys didn't make the list. I just stopped arguing with them after the 100th time I heard one talking about how his 9" lifted chevy with a stock "chipped" 350 smoked some 383 charger off a red light. Yeah, I doubt that.

lol most chevy 350s are guttlass

I beat up alot of them with my stock buick 350 skylark

hell they stroke it to get a 383 and they still have less stroke then a factory sbb lmao

I 100% agree that the Neon/SRT4 fanboys are friggen obnoxious, though I would put them in the same group as the civic guys. Guarantee most people who owned riced out neons couldn't give two craps about "mopar."

These guys are right in there with them too, cavaliers lol

You've just been proven wrong. My first car was a Dodge Neon, a basic model, but had some 'rice' parts it was reliable a car and I've always been a dodge fan, my car didn't have a fart cannon, body kit or huge arsed wing. It had improved shocks, msd ignition, a lip (zz so i guess it qualifies as a body kit part but it was just a lip...) nothing crazy. Wait..... what's a riced out neon anyway? oh right, i guess you haven't been proven wrong LOL ricers don't even put performance parts on their cars. They just make em loud, heavy and useless.

I personally hate ....

1. Ricer brats with their souped up sewing machines
2. Subaru eco-green hippie weirdos
3. hybrid car owners who drive like complete douchebags
4. Hummer owners/people who own obnoxiously large vehicles... and use them to get grocries/hog the road/double park... oh and the diesels that crap out a billowing 10 foot plume of smog

It's ok i'm a cowboys fan too so I'm used to it.

The Corvette guys ain't any more they priced themselves out of a car.

WOOHOO I cam start acting Snobbish now. :sign5:

I do have to comment on the neons. My son's first brand new car was and still is an 05 SRT4 every part he bought had the MOPAR sticker on it, can't help were the part was made but he paid more than he should if bought else were for some of the parts, but he wanted that way. and yes we did all the work.He has no attitude what so ever he is not obnoxiuos at least when I'm around.What I'm saying here is that he is all mopar.yes some Neon owners fit the above comments, but not all.JMO

I do have to comment on the neons. My son's first brand new car was and still is an 05 SRT4 every part he bought had the MOPAR sticker on it, can't help were the part was made but he paid more than he should if bought else were for some of the parts, but he wanted that way. and yes we did all the work.He has no attitude what so ever he is not obnoxiuos at least when I'm around.What I'm saying here is that he is all mopar.yes some Neon owners fit the above comments, but not all.JMO
They just that in there because the 4 banger turbos kick thier tale on the roads.I had a 90 daytona turbo zero torque but lots of rpm's plus no weight.

The writer of that article obviously didn't live near a military base or Corvettes FOR SURE would've been on there. I swear there are as many Corvettes as Mustangs and Camaros in Colorado and 90% of them are owned by middle-aged retired Air Force guys who want to show off... :puke: oh well at least we can say they are useful people who did something good for society unlike the rest of the Fanboi crowds :thumrigh:

It tells me mopar ppl know thier stuff and are loyal to a great brand.Where were the Prius owners,the ones that think they are saving the planet all by themselves.There is an artical that shows a prius is harder on the enviroment per year than a h2 hummer from start to finish.Those batteries are not friendly.

-
Back