MR snake is going to be a grandpa.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Yessssss Cindy and I are going to be Grand parents.Are years of preaching to our kids has paid off.Get you schooling and land a good job and DO NOT GET PREGNANT TO Early.We have waited for this day seams like forever,With Gods help Cindy will be able to see her grand Children before she goes blind. Carrie just left and the tears are flowing,I see a hockey player and Mopar lover in the mist,boy or girl who cares.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Yessssss Cindy and I are going to be Grand parents.Are years of preaching to our kids has paid off.Get you schooling and land a good job and DO NOT GET PREGNANT TO Early.We have waited for this day seams like forever,With Gods help Cindy will be able to see her grand Children before she goes blind. Carrie just left and the tears are flowing,I see a hockey player and Mopar lover in the mist,boy or girl who cares.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

congrats!
My 2nd lil girl [eva] will be born next week.:cheers:

Hey congrats Don!! Oh ya better get cindy spoiling ya, cuz when the baby comes yer gonna be left out!! Yep ya got lots of good times ahead. Congrats to both you and Cindy!

Congrats Snake,will the daughter give him/her the middle name Plisskan??(Streets of New York movie..Kurt Russel)LOL

Congrats Snake,will the daughter give him/her the middle name Plisskan??(Streets of New York movie..Kurt Russel)LOL

Time will tell.This is our first very excited. Carrie is a great person lessened to every word I said growing up.I always used myself as a teaching tool you can do better than 8 grade.

Congrats. I have 2 grandkids. Kids are great, but grandkids are the best. Spoil em,send em home.

Thats great news Snake! Congrats!! And great job to your daughter for following the steps.

Thanks me only having grade 8 sure open her eyessss.I am a great person but poor so I always used that, do you want to end up like me,no do as I say.

-
Back