muffler and resonator

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Where would be the best place to buy these for my 65 Barracuda Formula S. I just picked up the pipes from the manifold back for 200. Just need to add the remaining parts. I know Classic Industries have these, just thought there might be a place a little less expensive. Should I use the original muffler, or any suggestions from you who are using something else. Car has Commando engine and is stock.
Thanks

Where would be the best place to buy these for my 65 Barracuda Formula S. I just picked up the pipes from the manifold back for 200. Just need to add the remaining parts. I know Classic Industries have these, just thought there might be a place a little less expensive. Should I use the original muffler, or any suggestions from you who are using something else. Car has Commando engine and is stock.
Thanks

The muffler and resonator are straight thru glass packs. 2 1/4 inlets no offsets as I recall. The only thing would be length. What pipes are you using? OEM?

Also the original muffler for the V8 was squashed at the end that connects to the tailpipe for clearance of something that was body related. I would bet Ulf would know!

-
Back