muscle car reunion in kansas city

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
if any of you are close to here. please come and support and hang out. Don Garlits will be there along with many other tribute cars. lots of fun and racing. i will be there for saturday and sunday. we party, bbq and hang out. meet lots of new people. here is the link. check it out
http://www.musclecarreunion.com/news.htm

I'll probably be there on Saturday. I parked in the fun field two years ago and had a really good time.

about 30 of us party and get pretty hammered. and if you want to have some fun and don't mind throwing away alittle money.there is a strip joint about 1/2 mile up the road. only problem was last saturday night they lock the gates at 10 so 1 of us fit between the chains and gates, 1 of us went over and the other fat boy had to walk the fence for a low spot and crawl in the mud to get in. what a night to remember. just remember to go to the bank and get all the $2 bills you can get. they seem to look like $20 bills in the low dark situation. tends to get you alot more action till they get back to the dressing rooms. then they start to tell and realize what you had done, then its time to get home, but you know I would not know anything about that. :)

Sounds like a fun time. Might try to make it if I remember

Troy

I grew up within walking distance of the track. We used to sneak into the races when we were younger. Been to that strip club many times, but not so much recently.

We ought to get a group together, it sounds fun. I'll pound beers with anyone!!

I grew up within walking distance of the track. We used to sneak into the races when we were younger. Been to that strip club many times, but not so much recently.

We ought to get a group together, it sounds fun. I'll pound beers with anyone!!

sounds like a good time. i will get in touch when time gets closer

-
Back