Musclepalooza @ the Valley May 29th 2011

-
I'm going as a spectator, it's a great car show as well as the drags

I plan on bringing my superbird again for the show. I'm there every year. It's won best plymouth twice. I'll bring red express too, if I find a driver...

I am going and we are going up and staying overnight on Satuday as my buddy Phil usually races Satuday afternoon in the $$$$ class and does very well with his 65 GTO.I was planning on running the 69 Cuda but I haven't been able to get everything on a truck I purchased finished up so I could trailer it.But I will drive the Cuda up atleast and hang out.

I'm going up on Sunday for the car show weather permitting. I hope there is no rain I'm sick of it.

I'm going up on Sunday for the car show weather permitting. I hope there is no rain I'm sick of it.

Yeah, too much rain this year,
it just rained here again twice, in the last 2 hours,
no weed wacking tonight. :(

Bring mud/snow tires if you park on the grass at the Valley.

I plan on bringing my superbird again for the show. I'm there every year. It's won best plymouth twice. I'll bring red express too, if I find a driver...

Hey I know you, beautiful Superbird! I took Plymouth in '08 I believe with the Duster.

I'll be there if weather co-operates. I'll be drag racing my '70 Duster. Just swapped out the Super turbo mufflers for the Dynomax Ultra's tonight, looking forward to knocking down some 12's if I can get her hooked up
ill look for ya were gonna run the dart and the superbee

Had a scare that I might not make it for musclepalooza. The roller rockers had been getting noisy especially since the dyno tune. They probably should have been re-adjusted right after the engine break in and initial dyno runs to begin with way back. One of the pushrods fell right out when I tried to start the car this week, causing popping back through the carb. Luckily a friend of mine who races SB Mopar was able to come right up to get me back on the road, and teach me how to do the adjustments for hydraulic. Quite a few pushrods were getting loose and needing adjustment so we took the hour and did the whole job.

Going to be a struggle racing this car with these damn street tires.

Will be pulling out in 10 minutes and headed up to meet up with friends and camp there tonight,see you all when you get there.
Doug

I'll be going tomorrow. Really fun place.

Hey fanofpetty, is this your Superbird in the background? :headbang:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 303
Heading out in a few minutes, Have my fabo shirt on. See you guys there.

Had a great time there!!! I got to meet a few of the members. Sorry moparclown I didn't get to meet you but I did get a bunch of pictures of you car on the strip and even a movie. Let me know if you want them to be shared on here.

-
Back