My 1965 Valiant wagon street / strip project

-
( poor) Picture of underneath .. i flubbed that snap

valunder.jpg

Not hard to progress now, took several years to buy all the parts .. but, I have almost everything now

I deleted a ton of my messages but then I got down to the last 16 messages and it won't let me "delete" them. It let me delete all the others except for the last 16. Since 15 messages is my limit I'm stuck. I can't get or send a personal message. Until Joey fizes it you just ask me here on this post?? treblig

The really dumb part about is that I can't even send a message to Joey (moderator/site manager) to fix my problem because I can't send any PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe someone here on this thread can let Joey know my problem cuz there's no way for me to message anyone. Thanks

Last edited:
Maybe try reporting your post ?
I figured it out.........I was able to "delete" the majority of my PMs but it wouldn't let me delete the last 16 PMs. I finally figured out that you can use the "leave conversation" option. That fixed it!!

getting sick last week delayed things a bit , putting the rear diff together now , I'll have some more pics soon

-
Back