my 1970 duster... 21 year old trying to get it done....

-

70dusterpink

Reaction score
I picked up this duster over a year ago... about 14 months actually... I paid what he was asking for the roller...

Then I searched my local craiglist and scored a intake to pan running 1970 340 for a steal at $900.... picked up a junkyard 904 with TC for $50... and went to town cleaning and painting and detailing it... anyway... here are some pics to where im at...

I now have the carb on... and fan...and made the cheapie fuel line.. ill get more and more pics as i go... its a shame i didnt have before pics of the engine and tranny....

Attachments

• 340.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 264
  • dust 1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 271
  • dust 2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 265
  • duster.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 267
  • dust 3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 265
Looks good, but it's gotta be rough building that sucker sideways. HaHa! Keep up the good work.:coffee2:

That's lookin' really good. I would like to see a shot with the hood down too please if you've got one. Keep it up, you're on your way. :thumblef::thumblef:

Looking good, except for the black engine bay. But I'll overlook that (for now). You're doing great. Keep up the good work. Diggin' the Panther Pink. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Nice job so far!! I'm actually in the same boat as you(sort of) I bought mine 1 year ago(this coming May 27th actually) and I'm just trying to restore it more or less, I'm 20. Anyway, keep up the good work!

-
Back