My 67 Dart, Where to begin...

-
I have been making some progress again. I made all of the fuel lines for the car, tank to motor, and mounted the filter/regulator. The lines are all -6AN, and I am happy so far. I still need to secure them. I have a few zip ties holding stuff into place for now. I did cover the lines in some hi-temp shield where the pass through the trans crossmember, close to the exhaust. Looks Pretty good I think...

Attachments

• P1000486.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 233
  • P1000487.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 243
  • P1000488.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 248
  • P1000490.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 253
  • P1000492.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 259
Not really sure where to begin... I have done a ton of work, just haven't updated this thread. I pulled my original dash to switch to a valiant dash. The dash I had media-blasted, then welded up some extra holes and fixed some light rust.

I wanted to be able to use aftermarket gauges, so I used the valiant dash and a aftermarket duster gauge pod. It is from classic dash, it is pretty nice, more solid than some of the others... The gauges are speedhut, I really like them. The speedo is GPS, the tach has a built in shift light, and I think the silver/grey will match the factory console.

I also welded in a platform to mount a Hurst Quaterstick in place of the factory shifter. I spent quite a bit of time working on its location, is should fit under the console without any issues...

The last PICs are of my Ron francis wiring kit, and all of the small aluminum panels I built to mount them all under the dash. They will mount in the location of the factory heater, and the passenger kick panel. I wanted to de-clutter the engine bay, so very little will be in there.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0066.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 187
Looks great!!! I personally don't care for "white face," but I sure like that dash.

Thanks speedracer and fastfish, starting to really see the work paying off... I am gettin really eager to start this PIG, but I'm not there yet.

The cluster is from classic dash, the gauges are from speedhut. I am happy with both products so far, (car not running and all) check them out, the price is good, reviews seem good too.

67, I am happy with the dash too, gotta get it painted still but wanted to get eveything mocked up first. The gauges are actually 2 tone silver/grey and I am hoping they will match the polished/matte look of the factory 67 console top. I was nervous ordering them anything but black without seeing them first, but I am glad I went for it..

JOE

P.S. more PICS coming soon...

-
Back