My 69 Cuda featured in Mopar Muscle Retro Magazine!!!

-

NoJoke

Reaction score
I was a little overwhelmed when I got an email from Mopar Muscle that they wanted to feature my 1969 Fastback Barracuda in there new Retro Magazine that they had coming out.. Its awesome to be the owner of this car it has attracted a lot of attention over the past few yrs... I have recieved a few emails from fellow Mopar guys and complimenting me I wanted to say thanks...:headbang:

6949418-388523_10150485626442792_29920917791_10367575_1686045458_n.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

I got that mag right in front of me on the coffee table.....cool

or should I say.....grooovey!

I saw it in the magizine and reconanized the car right away. Congrats..

Attachments

• 4][py63452JPG.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 491
How cooool is that:glasses7: I would still have a subscription to that rag if they would do more old stuff.

That's awesome back in the 1994 my buddy and his father had their 70 440+6 road runner in
Mopar muscle magazine. He was on cloud nine for a year.

Looks great! I see you are in Bergen County. I'm not far from you, in Morris Co. I'm surprised I don't recall seeing your car around. Congrats!

Looks great! I see you are in Bergen County. I'm not far from you, in Morris Co. I'm surprised I don't recall seeing your car around. Congrats!

This year I didnt have the car out much but the year before I had it out a lot. I was at a bunch of cruise nights and car shows up in my area... If you ever in the area drop me a email will meet up and talk cars...

Rob

Post some pics of the car on here. I'd love to see it. I don't subscribe to the magazine, and doubt I'll ever find it on the rack.

George

-
Back