my baby boy is here!!!!!!

-

DOMINANTmopar

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am proud to announce that my wife gave birth this morning to a beautiful baby boy. Birth was at 4:15 am. Evan Michael is 20.5 inches and 8 lbs. 2 ozs.. everything went very well. Mom and baby are resting now and i am pretty much running on E. Evan has a good appetite and everything is fuctioning properly. We are very blessed.

Labor was about 8 hrs. And my wife had to push for 15 min., which was way short compared to our 4 yr old girls birth. My wife is definitely a trooper. Another day or so and mom and baby can go home. We were very close to having the baby on the 18th which is the same day as my daughter. Luckilly that each have their own day, one day apart. Must be something in the water in august. Lol.

Anyway, i just wanted to give an update since several of you have asked and expressed kind words and blessings. Thank you all.

Now i am going to sign off and get some sleep. Im posting from my phone so when i get a chance i will post a pic or two.

Have a good one my mopar brothers. Peace.

Coongrats. No better feelin than bein a daddy.

Congratulations Dad! You think your running on E now......just wait!! Have fun they grow fast

congratulations to you and your wife. my wife and i are expecting one in october .

Great to hear hope mom is resting well a long with baby Evan,i can all most hear the joy in you typing.Since tradition is to hand out a cigar i will smoke one in Baby Evans honor!!

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Just think, in a couple of years, he'll be handing you wrenches in the garage!

HURRAY!!! The Mopar ranks are swelling with pride over the arrival of their newest addition!! Congrats and great news!! Enjoy that baby, and give Mom lots of love too!!! Share pics when you can (Mopar onesie optional) Geof and Nella

-
Back