My big sister is in ICU

-
Thanks guys I think everyone at home right now is starting to stir and move around a little so I should have an update pretty soon. ramenth thank you for the prayer I believe you hit the nail on the head and included everyone.

Just called my mom and got pretty much the same scoop. They havent drawn any blood this morning yet to check her white blood ceel count but she is feeling better and starting to eat a lil better. Hopefully the bloodwork comes back showing some improvments. Mom seems to be in good spirits after talking with the docs this morning.

Hoping that things are looking more positive. Best wishes to your sis and your family.

Grant

Thanks guys I think everyone at home right now is starting to stir and move around a little so I should have an update pretty soon. ramenth thank you for the prayer I believe you hit the nail on the head and included everyone.

You're very welcome.

Just called my mom and got pretty much the same scoop. They havent drawn any blood this morning yet to check her white blood ceel count but she is feeling better and starting to eat a lil better. Hopefully the bloodwork comes back showing some improvments. Mom seems to be in good spirits after talking with the docs this morning.

Thanks for the update. Eating is a good thing. Mom being in good spirits is a great thing.

Got some good news this morning guys!!! Seems like someone was listening to us. Lastnight she got her own regular room and then out of nowhere this A.M. she gets on facebook for the first time since she got sent to the hospital via blackberry and says she is going HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank all of my FABO friends for their support. Everyone at home is stoked... Sounds like eating was a good thing LOL... Thanks again guys for the prayers and lifting spirits!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

That is fantastic news!! Isn't God GREAT?

Lord,
We want to give you praise for interveining on this sickness. We ask you to give her complete and lasting healing.

Amen.

great to hear. i will send a prayer from houston that everything keeps looking up.

Prayers work, no doubt about it. Just proves again that God is a mopar fan.

Jim

Got some good news this morning guys!!! Seems like someone was listening to us. Lastnight she got her own regular room and then out of nowhere this A.M. she gets on facebook for the first time since she got sent to the hospital via blackberry and says she is going HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank all of my FABO friends for their support. Everyone at home is stoked... Sounds like eating was a good thing LOL... Thanks again guys for the prayers and lifting spirits!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thank you for the update :cheers: This brightened my day seeing the good news Chuck :happy10: prayers for a full recovery going out to here :happy10:

Yeah guys she is doing good and has told me to tell everyone thank you!!! I thank all you guys as well :) She is in good spirits from what everyone says and is cutting up as usual now... She is one of the craziest individuals I know..

I just saw this I don't know where I have been but this proves it GOD loves A-Bodies and the people who own them. That is why I love this site so much, we can all depend on each other in hard times to help us through. I know I have needed you guys more then once. Glad to see she is doin better.

-
Back