My Build progress

-
more then likly im going to keep then and just powder coat them black

The set up im going is 15X7 in the front and 18X10 or 17X10 in the rear.

MHO on the wheels. I always go for the "period correct" look, just my taste.
The top wheel looks way too much like Shelby / Eleanor wheels - they're nice but just not sure about them on any Mopar.

I'm really liking the bottom two as they're reminiscent of the ol` SS Cragers, at least a bit anyway. They're reminiscent yet a bit on the new side of style too, either on will (IMO) look sweet.

Oh, definitely subscribed.:prayer:

question should i go with fiberglass fenders and doors.

im already doing fiberglass hood and bumpers..

i was looking at up22 fg stuff..

well take pics of my steps in shaving drip rails today.

Working in progress

Attachments

• drip.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 404
  • raptor.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 4speed.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 400
  • bringinghome.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 395
  • drip7.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 394
  • drip6.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 399
  • drip5.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 396
  • drip4.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 393
  • drip3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 397
  • drip2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 403
Looks good bro sorry I didnt make it out there today, had some stuff at the house come up, the drip rails look like theyre coming out nicely though

ya there cake walk u can cut like 18in out the wield i think im going to mini tub it to

Looks good bro sorry I didnt make it out there today, had some stuff at the house come up, the drip rails look like theyre coming out nicely though

well started the mini tub today as well kinda held off on the drip rails tell i get my buddy over who can wield better then me hahaha

:prayer:
I'd leave the door handles as is, but that's me. Its your car

Attachments

• minitub.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 370
  • sub2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 380
  • sub.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 375
  • relocation.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 380
  • roof6.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 387
  • roof4.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 377
  • roof3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 379
  • roof2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 375
  • roof.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 384
  • minitub2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 381
thats not a tilt is it i already look at them and i was told there a bolt on..

Well just bought me the Disc brake setup from docdiff went with the Cobra setup all the way around 4 wheel disc.. a wopping $2200 bucks but i added in axles and brake lines and gasket and bearings as well for the 8 3/4

For the fact its fiberglass i dont know i never work with fibger glass befor if it were tin i could do it easly i just would have to look at one on another car to get a good concept idea.. Im not sure a how a tilt front even works or what latchis it down to keep it from moving all over..

How hard would it be for you to make it a tilt?

I imagine getting it to tilt will be the most difficult part. As for the latch, locking hood pins would be ideal

or he can use a hood latch from the late 80's Buick leSabre which had a tilt forward hood

You may regret shaving the drip rail moldings. We did one a few years back (20-25) and it leaked really bad around the windows. Then again, we didn't have access to the new window rubbers unless we went to the dealer and back then those were rather expensive compared to what can be had in the after market. JMO

Bill S.

-
Back