My car has a new stance. What ya think?

-

Aquick408

Reaction score
It has been decided for consistency purposes that my car go thru a change this off season to update the 30 year old ladder bar setup with an new 4 link rear half. It has changed the stance of the car quite a bit. What do you think?

B4
untitled-1.jpg

After
5723642-IMG_0182.jpg

very nicccccce tuff as

That car is just bad *** no matter how it sits. I like the wheels off the ground stance too, that`s a good one! :thumbup:

Look's great and I bet it will feel good to

I've allways liked a little rake to a ride. The old set up where it was level and tires tucked under dosen't do anything for me personally. But since we all know that performance is the game with that car and not looks, what ever works should be done.

Looks aside, how are we running lately?

I think you'll like the 4 link once you figure it out and get to know it well.

Man you nailed it...that thing is going to hook to all creation! Also does that shop need a part time mech, hell i love to get back in the game ..... especially wroking on mopar race cars!

Doug

You'll love the 4 link. Once it's set you can forget about it. My car and the other car I drive are both 4 link cars, they just hit you in the *** and are gone.

I've allways liked a little rake to a ride. The old set up where it was level and tires tucked under dosen't do anything for me personally. But since we all know that performance is the game with that car and not looks, what ever works should be done.

Looks aside, how are we running lately?

I think you'll like the 4 link once you figure it out and get to know it well.

Same here I like it

Thats a beautiful paint job! Love the scheme. And the stance is great.Car means business,lol..

Thanks guys, cars old setup with ladder bars was fine for a mid 10 second car, but as soon as this new little engine started hitting a little harder it just was not meant to go 9.50's. One time you launch will be straight, next time hard left, next time to the right, sometimes would yank tires out of the beam, sometimes it would drive them out of the beams(costing me .03 of reaction time). Doing it mostly for consistency and the ability to throw more power at it in the future. The car is at Bob George racing in 84 Pa. I love the new look and can't wait to get to the track.

-
Back