My Car & Paint....

-
FASTBACK340 said:
You kidding me? At the moment, Nissan is so far in the toilet.... EVERYTHING we sell has some sort of issue. It's so bad, we can actually MAKE money doing warranty repairs because we do the same repairs so frequently it's second nature! And the sad part is we've only started having quality issues ever since they started building our cars stateside....

Plus we're THE largest dealer in the tri-state area. Our customer base is HUGE... On a slow day we take in 50 cars a day. When we're busy we start turning away work by 8:30 am. and have taken in 130 cars or more. We also sell a huge amount of customer-paid labor. I may have been out of line bragging of what I can earn, but it is a cash-cow. The top guys can pull down some serious numbers
045.gif

just kidding John...I was a Nissan Sales Manger for years. I'm well aware of all the TSB's. :D

73roadrunner said:
just kidding John...I was a Nissan Sales Manger for years. I'm well aware of all the TSB's. :D

So what your saying is you lived in my hell too....:toothy7:

FASTBACK340 said:
So what your saying is you lived in my hell too....:toothy7:

Armada and Titan Rotors, 04 Quest...what a POS, 04 Maxima Sunroof programming problems, Spec V cat's, 2.5 engines, AND SO ON..... needless to say the techs at my place were hating the Warranty work! :D

73roadrunner said:
Armada and Titan Rotors, 04 Quest...what a POS, 04 Maxima Sunroof programming problems, Spec V cat's, 2.5 engines, AND SO ON..... needless to say the techs at my place were hating the Warranty work! :D

I got the Altima engine down to 3.5 hours... the rear subframe members in under an hour..... and so on. If I score an `02 Altima that needs ALL the re-calls (except an engine...) I can make an easy 11 hours on one ticket and be done with it in less than a day. Because of the amount of cars my shop does we can claim up to 4 hours straight time without calling in for authorization. So if your cool about it, you can always pad your ticket enough so you never loose... :twisted:

But enuff about those shitboxes.... I go see my car in two days. I'm psyched! :wav:

-
Back