My Cuda got smashed by a tree

-

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
So high winds in Colorado yesterday. Tree limb broke and smashed my windshield, door, and a pillar on my 67 barracuda today.
Sucks.
I'm posting this so one of our members can see what is smashed and what I need off his parts cars.

somedays are better than others.

20180417_181343.jpg

20180417_181345.jpg

20180417_181348.jpg

20180417_184723.jpg

Oh that is a bummer !
Sorry to hear , I hope it's not too bad ?

I'm up in Salida Colorado. Middle of the state. About as far away from everything in the world as you can get.

Never park a tree under a car!!:BangHead:
I'm sure that you're very pissed off.....I would be!!!
treblig

That sucks but it doesn't look too bad.

Serious bummer man. Sorry to see that.
I'm in Colorado also, I work in Boulder, and yesterday afternoon we had siding being ripped off the side of the school where I work, and the light off the top of one of the parking lot lights came off and crashed to the ground, luckily not landing on anyone's car. Serious wind yesterday.

That sucks, will homeowners insurance cover it?
I dodged a bullit a couple days ago. I have an 05 hemi ram which I rarely drive. Took it out the other day and when I came home there was a huge branch right where the truck was parked. Would have done some serious damage.
Back in the early 90's I had a branch fall on my 70 duster. Punched a baseball size hole in the cowl vent.

Definitely could have been worse. That looks horrible.

Looks like 2-3 grand to get everything fixed. We;ll see about that when it's at an actual shop.

Not sure about home owners insurance. I will look into that. I bet with it only being 2-3 K worth of damage that it might not be worth the claim.

unfortunately my whole driveway is lined with those dang english elms.

Thats where you get a chain saw and make em all into firewood.

I clear cut all the trees on my property. Made that **** into firewood. Was tired of raking a bumper crop of acorns every fall along with the damn leaves. Neighbors hated me for it, but i dont care.

-
Back