my custom made back dash

-

MoparOrNokar

HammerTime
Reaction score
I printed out a mopar symbol and traced it on a $1 piece of foam poster board. Glued it on the panel and then glued and stretched my vinyl over the top. Turned out great in my opinion.

Attachments

• 20160206_150730.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 640
  • 20160206_150646.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 636
That looks just marvelous. I never have ideas like that.

Looks nice. Back when these cars were built there were no UV stable materials to use there. The sun would eat up any and every thing. That's why we got only wafer board.
Over the years I've seen some custom upholstery that the owner paid dearly to have created. It didn't last very long. Good luck with it.

That is awesome. Maybe you offer some for sale and make a little for your efforts

i printed out a mopar symbol and traced it on a $1 piece of foam poster board. Glued it on the panel and then glued and stretched my vinyl over the top. Turned out great in my opinion.

cats meeeoow!!!

Looks great IMO,,brakes up that area thats big i fooled around with some ideas myself but none turned out like this, awsome and thanks for sharing

Hopefully it last. I used marine grade vinyl and some kind of expensive glue for high heat. It was a $20 can i i have my fingers crossed. As for making more for a couple dollars, i wouldnt mind at all

-
Back